Status: Complete

You Are My Favorite Joke

Chapter 30

The next morning I woke up, completely naked, my body rapped on the sheets. I blinked my eyes, not seeing The Joker anywhere. I rolled on the bed, I sat and I stood up. I wrapped a sheet around me while I started looking for my clothes but I couldn’t find them. Suddenly I felt someone grab me by the waist, I looked behind me and it was The Joker with a towel around his waist.

“Morning.” He said biting my neck

“Morning.” I said.

“What are you doing?” he asked me

“Looking for my clothes.” I said

“You don’t need clothes, you look beautiful like this.” The Joker said pulling the sheet down.

“I thought you were jealous, after all walking all naked is not good.” I said

“But I know that this is all mine.” The Joker said turning me around planting a rough kiss in my lips.

“Shower and when you come back you’ll have some clothes here.” The Joker said.

I went to the bathroom and I took a quick shower. When I went outside there were some clothes on the bed and some purple underwear. The Joker entered the room grinning, I stayed staring at him watching him sit on the bed.

“Do you mind?” I said

“I don’t angel, just get dressed. I have some thing I want to do with you.” The Joker said

I sighed and I went towards the bed. I grabbed the underwear and I quickly put it on feeling The Joker’s eyes all over me, which made me uncomfortable, the man made me tremble.

“Ready” I said

“Something’s missing.” The Joker said putting a finger on his chin.

“I know what it is.” He said giggling like a little kid.

He took his red lipstick out and he carefully applied it on my lips, his smile growing.

“Perfect.” He whispered grabbing my hand.

He took me down some stairs to a room I had never been in.

“Here you go.” The Joker said giving me a gun

My eyes widened, what the hell is he up to?

“Joker? What is this for?” I said my hand starting to shake

“You have to kill without emotion. So hit me angel.” The Joker said opening his arms.

“What? I can’t.” I said

“HIT ME, come on!” The Joker said provoking me

“I can’t!” I said

“Then I’ll kill him!” The Joker said pointing a gun at Red who was on the other room watching some TV

“NO!” I said

“Then kill ME!” The Joker said

“I can’t!” I said already crying

I knew it wouldn’t take long until The Joker became to his old self I just hid it from myself. How could I believe that he could change, he was a psycho! But heck yes I love him.

“Don’t make me do it.” I said throwing the gun to the ground, tears going down my cheeks, burning my skin.

“Angel do it!” The Joker yelled laughing to his tears

“I won’t.” I said running out of the room listening to the Joker’s laughter getting louder

“Get her Cloud!” He yelled.

“AH!” I yelled when I felt my feet abandon the floor. A guy with twice my size was carrying me to The Joker’s room.

“Let me go!!” I yelled moving my legs and arms furiously but nothing could hurt that monster.

He finally threw me to the floor, I landed on my knees and I looked in front of me and there was the Joker.

“Why?” I asked him

“I have do to this angel. You have to learn to kill if you love me.” The Joker said taking a knife out.

I stood up but he quickly tackled me to the floor. I screamed but the Joker covered my mouth. He stabbed the knife in my leg, I started to cry in pain but he seemed to start to enjoy like he always did.

“Please stop it.” I cried out

“Begging never works.” The Joker said kissing me while making another deep cut on my other leg making me scream.

“You better learn quickly angel or I’ll get worse on you.” The Joker said leaving me bleeding on the floor of his room.

I sobbed while sitting on the floor. Red came in hours later.

“Sis.” Red said picking me up carrying me to the bathroom floor.

“Red.” I said my voice starting to fade, too much blood loss.

“He wants me to be a monster like him.” I said crying

“I love him Red, I do but I can’t be like him, I can’t kill.” I said

“You’re genuine, it will take you more time than normal.” Red said caressing my cheek

“I’ll get you some medicine for the pain.” He said leaving me on The Joker’s black sofa.

“Alright.” I said

What am I going to do? I’m supposedly Bruce’s fiancé and that means Mrs. Wayne. What can I do? Be with The Joker? I can’t leave him, I’m connected to him so badly but I can’t become Mrs. Joker, I’m not cruel.

“Why so serious?” I heard the Joker say

I didn’t answer.

“Angel, ow is my angel mad at me?” The Joker said in a childish tone pulling me carefully to his lap.

“You hurt me.” I said coldly turning my head away from his gaze, I think I was starting to annoy him

“You love me but you can’t kill. How do you plan on staying? If you’re not able to kill, I think I don’t need you anymore.” The Joker said.

“Do it.” I said

“If I wanted I would have done it months ago. You complete me.” The Joker said laughing hysterically pulling my face towards his.

His nose touched mine and he slowly leaned in, kissing me sweetly.

“Foxy you need to kill. It’s a part of that animal instinct of yours.” The Joker said biting my neck.

“I can’t. It’s stronger than me.” I said

“I’ll fix that, remember I’m a man of my word.” The Joker said putting his hand on my fresh cuts caressing them.

I rested my head in his shoulder just watching him mumble random words from time to time, just thinking if it was possible that someday I would be his partner in crime.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one isn't one of my favorites but the same I hope you like it :D
Thanks to my 18 subscribers and to all the readers!

Please comment and make me happy ♥