A Little Anarchy

Six

I have no clue where were at. Joker grabbed my arm, pulling me next to him. It was an old warehouse.

One of the clowns opened the doors and we all walked in. It didn't look like anyone had stayed here for a long time. It was pretty run down. I saw a flight of stairs, thinking that's where we were headed. We were.

We followed the stairs, it lead to the roof. Another clown opened the door for us and we went through. I saw barrels and barrels of oil, explosives, and a bomb.

I thought that was pretty weak. Blowing up an old warehouse that has no importance.

Joker pulled me to the other side, twisting around all the barrels like a maze. I saw Rachael. "Oh my god." She's one of my good friends so it was hard to see her sitting strapped to a chair.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Joker laughed loudly. "And, your going to have a front row seat!"

I shook my head, the tears coming already. "No. You can't do this! She didn't do anything to you!"

"Well not yet anyway. But the Batman has to show himself. Has he yet? I don't think so!" He shouted.

"But you can't kill her!"

"Well, that's for her, and Dent to descide. He's in the same situation somewhere else. So it might not even be her that dies."

I pulled my arm from his grip and ran to Rachel, Joker grabbing me around the waist. "Touch her and I will blow her up. Got it?" I nodded. I didn't want her to die.

He pulled me to him, then went down stairs. He pulled me in the van, him in the drivers seat again. He drove for a few miles at a very high speed, then stopped, causing me to slam my head onto the windsheild. "Oh fuck." I groaned.

He got out, the rest of the clowns followed, I got out too. We could still see the warehouse from here.

"So, were gonna watch! This is going to be so funny!" He laughed. He pulled me next to him, putting his arm around me so I couldn't escape. He held up three fingers, counting them down. "Three...Two...One! Boom!"

The warehouse exploded, debris flying everywhere. My eyes burned, tears running down my face. I buried my head into Joker's side, wishing it was all just a dream.

I felt myself being picked up, I didn't bother opening my eyes, I'd cry either way. I felt myself being put down getnly. Then an engine. We were back in the van. I just snuggled up to the seat, crying.

I'm a horrible cop, I'm supposed to protect and serve. I didn't do either, and now 1 person is dead, and I was kidnapped by a criminal. My life is awsome!
♠ ♠ ♠
So i know like no one is reading this but for those of you who are thank you. You are keeping this going. Thanks for reading/subscribing/commenting.

Feedback is appreciated.

I love you!