I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Dillon's POV

I looked up at the giant tour bus. The one I would live on for six long months. Was I really ready for this? Yes!

"Come on Dill, time to get on." Peter said. He's my manager. He's so cool. I nodded, taking two of my bags, and entering the bus. It smelt like... Something was burning. Joy. Pete walked onto the bus, carrying two of my other bags. He spotted my 'tour buddy' as he called him.

"Jonas! Go grab Dillon's last two bags!" He shouted. I smiled to myself, and walked over to the beds. I put my bed stuff on the empty one, and looked around, a giant smile on my face.

"This place is amazing!" I exclaimed, going back into the main area. The boy I was touring with turned out to be none other than Joe Jonas. Yeah, the very one with the attitude problem. People even started calling him Shane Grey. He glared at me, and shoved past me. I stumbled against the wall, my eyes widening with fear.

"Is he always this mean?" I asked. Pete sighed, and nodded. I groaned, and walked into the kitchen. I shut off the burner, and looked to see what was inside the pot. Burnt potatoes. Smooth.

"I'm not cooking for you." Joe said. I jumped a little. I turned around, breathing a little harder than usual.

"You scared me!" I complained. He glowered at me. "And I know how to cook, don't worry. I wouldn't want to take away your... Yummy looking food." I mumbled, looking at the black blobs.

"Dillon, I'm off! I have places to be! Have fun with your tour buddy, and rock the stage." Pete said. I turned to him, smiling. I nodded his way, and watched him walk off the bus. I turned back to Joe.

"Hi, I'm Dillon. And you're Joe Jonas, right?" I asked, offering a smile. He rolled his eyes, ignoring my hand.

"Dillon's a boys name. And no shit I'm Joe Jonas." He muttered. I withdrew my hand, and held it to my chest. He stalked into the lounge, and flipped the television on. I looked around the bus.

It suddenly jolted forwards. I gripped the table so I wouldn't fall. The bus roared to life, and started moving. I ran to the window, and looked outside. It looked fairly nice out.

"So how come you broke up?" I called to Joe, walking into the lounge. He ignored me until I blocked the television.

"Move." He growled. I smiled, and shook my head.

"Why did you and your brothers break up?" I asked. He sighed angrily.

"Nick wanted to do his own thing. Kevin thought he was to good for us." He mumbled. I chuckled.

"And if I knew them, and asked them, they'd say the same about you." I said. He glared at me again.

"Just shut up and go away. Your annoying." He said. I pressed my lips together, and looked around the lounge. I walked in front of him.

"Move. I'm trying to watch something." He ordered. I shook my head.

"Not until you say please." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"I'll flip the recliner up, and knock you down." He said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh! I'm so scared!" I kidded. He made a face at me.

"Na nah nah nu." He mocked, trying to make fun of me. He failed. He groaned when I didn't move, and flipped open the recliner. It pushed me off the ground, and onto him.

"Before you get mad, you did it." I mumbled. He quickly pushed me off him.

"Just get lost!" He shouted angrily, pointing to the kitchen. I stood up, dusting myself off.

"Fine." I said, bored. I walked into the kitchen, and tossed the burnt crap into the garbage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this was kinda short... And boring. But it's the first chapter.
This is the new story!
Two other girls are writing with me. So comment on our story, and read their upcoming updates!

-Echo [Ash]