I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Alison's POV

Aly's POV

"come on Aly!" Matt called. Matt was my manager and I was going on tour with someone.. I really didn't remember.. I threw last minute things in my bag and zipped it.. Matt came up the stairs and grabbed three of the five bags.. I grabbed the last two but Matt appeared again and took them from my hands..

"A lady never carries her bags. That's what the men are from sweetheart,' he said and I smiled.. I locked the door and shut it as we walked out of the house.. I saw the tour bus pulled into my driveway.. Matt when on the bus then came right back out..

"Make yourself at home. You're the first person;. The person you're going on tour with is Kevin Jonas. He's stuck up but if you need ANYTHING.. Don't be afraid to call me," he said hugging me then pushed me to the stairs.. I sighed nervously and walked on the bus..

"Hi Alison, I'm Logan your bus driver," a man said coming from the back of the massive bus.

"It's Aly actually and nice to meet you," I said smiling and he smiled back.. Well he was nice and friendly. I found the bunks and foudn my bags underneath a bottom bunk. I smiled.. the bus lurked forward and I quickly grabbed the bars..

'it will be about an hour before we get to Kevin's.. Just make yourself comfortable," Logan called and I smiled.. I looked at my attire. I was in skinny jeans and a hoodie.. My hair was down and I had on black flats.. I slid off the shoes and grabbed my notebook. I sat on the couch and wrote down poems and songs that came to my mind.

I finished a song when the bus stopped and Logan got off.. I heard voices yelling.

"I TOLD you over and OVER! I want starbucks WHEN YOU COME TO GET ME!" I heard a male's voice scream.. I heard fast footsteps to the bus and the door slam to the bus.. I looked up and saw a man about my age.. He had hazel eyes and shaggy brown hair.. His Clothing was like mine except he was wearing boots.

"Who ARE you?" He asked crossing his arms..

"I'm Alison.. the girl going on tour with you?' I said like it was obiliously.. His face went from anger to annoyed/loving..

"Oh.. I'm sorry I forgot a fan was going ont our with me.. You're a cutie too." he said coming closer..

"I don't really know your music and I'm not a fan because i never heard it," I said and his expression went to annoyed.

"Oh then MOVE! I need to work on my next songs for the tour," he said pushing me onto the floor.. My notebook fell on my lap..

"Escuse you JERK!" I said getting angry..

"Escuse you! You're in my breathing area. Just go die in a corner!" he yelled back at me..

"Maybe you should! Since no one would CARE if you DID!" I hissed and stood up..

Before he could repond, I turned on my heel and walked away. I laid on my bunk frustrated. I was trying to cool off. I didn't even notice that I forgot my notebook in the living area, right infront of Kevin's feet..
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please! :)