I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Dillon's POV

To: brokenheartedrocker
From: lilrockerprincessofdaworld
Hey Dillon,
This is Kelsey I was wondering did you know Nick, Kevin, and Joe before all of this? I can't wait to meet you in person tomorrow!
Bye,
Kelsey Thorne


I smiled at the email. Joe walked into the lounge, looking half asleep.

To: lilrockerprincessofdaworld
From: brokenheartedrocker

Hey Kels.
Um... Yeah. I kinda knew them. I'm actually surprised Joe didn't remember me. Oh well. It's for the best, trust me. =)
I can't wait to meet you either.
Later,
Dillon


I sent the message, and looked up to see Joe staring down at me. I looked around.

"You knew us?" He asked. I shyly nodded. He paused to think. Or maybe pretend he was thinking.

"So why is it better that I don't remember you?" He asked. I swallowed, and looked at my imaginary watch.

"Whoops! Will ya look at the time? Night!" I said, jumping up. He grabbed my arm before I got to far, and pulled me back to him. I groaned.

"Answer my question." He demanded. I nervously bit my bottom lip.

"Uhh... It's long. You won't like it." I replied. He rolled his eyes, and sat on the couch. He pulled me next to him. I shut my eyes tightly.

"Ugh, fine! Well... When you guys were still together... About three years back... I won some tickets to see you guys perform... And my boyfriend kinda demanded me to let him go with me. So I did... After the concert, we went backstage, cause he snuck us through..." I mumbled, looking at the floor. It was suddenly very intresting. I saw Joe nod slowly.

"When you guys came out, he noticed me staring at you guys... And slapped me, hard." I swallowed, and continued looking at the floor. "Then Kevin said something, Austin slapped me again, Nick said something, I got slapped again, then you stepped in... And Austin punched me, pushed you, and swore at me..." I finished. I held back a groan as I looked up to see his surprised gaze.

"I can't believe I don't remember that..." He mumbled. I shrugged.

"Eh. It's okay. We've been over for two months now and--" Joe covered my mouth with his hand.

"You dated someone that abused you for over three years?" He asked. I nodded shyly again.

"Yeah... Can we not talk about this though? Please? I'm tired, and I wanna sleep... Maybe work on something." I said, standing up. He didn't pull me back.

"Okay... Night Dillon." He said. I sighed slightly.

"Night Joe." I mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh. I make my chapters to dramatic. Oh well. It'll come in handy later.
Bwhaha. I changed my characters voice in the story, because... I don't know. Ashley Tisdale's is to girly. Demi's is stronger and stuff. =P
Meg's turn! Laaa!
Comments?

-Echo [Ash]