I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Alison's POV

Aly's POV

I talked to friends, talk to myself. I've talked to god
I've prayed like but I still miss you,
My phone sang happily.. i groaned and pulled it out of my pajama pocket.

A- Aly j- Joe

A- ello?
J- ALY!
A- JOE! If it's not past 7 am. then I'm going to kill you!
J- Aly chillax! It's 7:01!
A- Joe.
J- yes?
A- Where are you?
J- I would be walking around the tour bus why?
A- put me on speaker.
J- okay.

I heard Joe put me on speaker and smiled..
A- WATCH OUT!

I heard tires squeaking then a thud.

J- ALY!
A- yes?
J- I'm going to get you.
A- well you'll have to wait for tonight. buh bye!
J- Alis-

I hung up smiling and rolled over.. I noticed Kevin was gone and the bus was stopped. Curious, I got up and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower and changed into loose jeans and a black spaghetti strap shirt. I let my wet hair stay down and slipped on black flats.. I put on my base, eyeliner and after I brushed my teeth my lip gloss.

I smiled and was presentable so i came out of the bathroom.

"Aly!" I heard Kevin calling front the bus door.

"What Kev?" I called as I walked to the front of the bus. I came down the steps and got of the bus. Kevin handed me a cup from starbucks and I took it as he guided me to look at the stage for tonight.

We walked in and I almost fell over.. Kevin gripped my arm to hold me steady.

"It seats up to 10,000 people and the stage can hold up to 9 bands at once. but it's only going to be 3 bands tonight.' he commented as he lead me to the stage..

'This is unbelievable!" I said in awe. He chuckled and helped me up the stairs. We stood in the middle. It was HUGE but that was good. Everyone has their own space.

"When is Joe, Dillion, Kelsey, and Nick suppose to be here?" i asked looking at Kevin..

"They should be here in about 10 minutes," he said and i nodded taking a drink of the cup. It was delicious. I allowed Kevin to put his arm around my small fame and give me a tour of the arena since he's been here before.

About 15 minutes later we were standing on stage again and i just threw away the cup and was about to warm up but I heard the doors open. I turned with Kevin.

'ALISON!" I heard Joe yell and I hid behind Kevin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Where did the writing come from?? Beats me but It's longer compared to my others! Hehe Kel's TURN! :)

Comment if you love us!