I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Dillon's POV

"Joe!" Someone shouted. I jumped behind him. He laughed at me, then walked inside the arena. I followed him shyly.

"You look around. I'm gonna... Do crap." I said, pulling my phone out. He nodded, and ran over to the group of people on stage. I recognized Nick and Kevin. I'm guessing the girls were Aly and Kelsey. I slightly waved, and ran to the back on the arena. I probably looked like a black blob. If even.

I dialed a few numbers on my phone, and slid down against the wall.

"Hey Melody... How are you? ... Yeah, I'm at the arena. Mm... Yeah, I'm overly scared. What if he shows up? Shut up, yes! I'm crying, ha. Okay... Yeah. Okay. Bye." I closed my phone, and looked around.

"Dillon! Get over here, and say hello!" Kevin shouted into the microphone. I looked up from my knees, and smiled slightly.

"Coming." I shouted as loud as I could. I stood up, and jogged to the stage.

"Hey Dillon, how ar--Were you crying?" Kevin asked. I felt my cheek, and wiped the tears away.

"Pfft! No. I was... Pfft. Yeah." I said, looking around nervously. Everyone looked at me. Ugh. I was weird.

"Yeah, you were crying. Is everything okay?" A girl with blonde hair asked. I looked at her.

"Pfft. Yeah, I'm fine. Just... Yeah. Yeah..." I mumbled. She raised her eyebrow.

"Ohh... Kay. My names Aly. And you must be Dillon." She smiled. I nodded, and shook her hand.

"And I'm Kelsey." The other girl said. I shook her hand also. Joe grabbed my arm, and pulled me to him quickly.

"Why were you crying?" He asked quietly. I pulled my arm gently free.

"Uhh... Pfft! I thought I saw... Some dude." I said, faking a laugh. Nick rolled his eyes.

"Austin?" He asked. My eyes grew overly huge.

"No! He's here? Shit! Hide me now!" I whined, hiding behind Kevin. Everyone looked at me again.

"Heh... Yeah... So what songs is everyone performing?" I asked, trying to act casual. My phone vibrated. I flipped it open.

I see you. <3
♠ ♠ ♠
Bwhaha! I suck.
Seriously.
Anyways. My internet is finally back [again]. It keeps getting screwed.
Tomorrow I'm going back to my old house to do some cleaning, and maybe visit a few friends.
Comments?

-Echo [Ash]