I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Alison's POV

Aly's POV

"Dillion?" I asked but she didn't seem to hear me. I dropped the subject..

'Well I'm going to help Kevin with his song Breaking. and I'm singing Bring me to life," I replied smiling..

'Girls. I want all of you on the bus." Kevin muttered..

"Kevin, I-" I started but he put two fingers over my lips.

'Alison. Not another word. just show Dillion and Kelsey where the bus is and you girls run in it. I'll call you," he said slipped something in my back pocket.. He hugged me then I grabbed Dilion's and Kelsey's wrists and pulled them to the exit.

"Where are we going?" Kelsey asked running behind me..

"Mine and Kevin's Tour bus. He said get on and stay on until he calls," I yelled as we ran.. Dillion seemed out of it.

I made Dillion go on first, the Kesley and me. I shut the door and locked it behind me..

"Just make yourselves home. I could careless for you use any of my things." I said smiling as I walked into the Living room..

"Safe in a bus," Dillion mumbled under her breath. I pushed it aside..

"I know. Let's watch a movie, Kelsey you pick," I said suddenly. I knew Kevin was doing something he didn't want us knowing about and just by knowing him for a few hours, it would take a while.

I sat on the couch getting comfortable..

"What should I pick?" Kelsey asked from the bookshelf filled with DVDs.

"Pick a nice scary one," i said and Dillion's head shot up..

'Yeah. A good scary one," she replied smiling.. Kelsey smiled and grabbed a DVD. She put it in the Player and sat ont he couch by Dillion and myself. It started and it seemed we were all into the movie..
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know but once Ash posts again they can be longer. and comment! Kel's turn!