I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Dillon's POV

I let out a deep breath, and looked around the stage.

"Dillon darling, off the stage! It's Aly's turn for sound check!" The stage hand shouted. I nodded, and ran off the stage quickly. I pulled out my phone to see another message.

I can see what you're doing. You know I miss you.

My eyes widened. I shook my head, and hit reply.

Austin, just leave me the hell alone. I don't want to see you, hear from you, or know anything about you.

I sent it, and shut my phone off. Joe walked over to me, tapping my shoulder. I screeched.

"Austin! Get away!" I screamed. Aly stopped singing, and Kevin stopped playing. Everyone looked at me.

"Dillon, it's just me." Joe said calmly. I let out the breath I had been holding.

"Oh... My bad." I whispered. He grabbed my forearm, and pulled me away from the group.

"What're you so freaked out about? I don't think he'll do anything, if he is here." He said. I shrugged.

"He's Austin. He'll probably do something stupid." I mumbled. He rolled his eyes.

"I doubt it. No one's stupid enough to do something stupid while others are around." He said. I looked at him, thinking about my first run in with him. He seemed to understand.

"Oh right. He is stupid." He murmured. I smiled, and laughed.

"Dillon! Your turn!" Nick shouted. I jumped a little, but walked out. Aly smiled, and handed me the microphone. I smiled back.

"Thanks." I said, brushing some hair from my face. I stood in front of the microphone stand, and thought of a song.

"Let's try... La la land." I mumbled to the band. Joe stood to the side, with everyone else.

"I am, confident. But, I still, have my moments. Baby... That's just me. I'm not, a supermodel, I still, eat Macdonalds. Baby, that's just me." I sang, making sure the microphone worked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, short. But... Ehh.
Comments?
Meg's turn! Laa!

-Echo [Ash]