I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Alison's POV

I walked above the stage to check the lights but I got caught up in Dillions song. I smiled as Dillion sang her sound check.. I danced along with it and Kevin looked up at me smiling.. I smiled back but my phone vibrated in my back pocket.. I took it out..

Blood is red, Blood is blue. Someone's going to die.... Just. Like. You!
I gasped and backed up but my back hit the bar and I went over. Thankfully I was back stage and there was a huge airbag on the floor blown up and I hit that... I rolled off and my phone slid across the waxed floor but stopped a few feet in front of me.. I groaned.. I was on my back trying to comprehend the text.

I heard someone running.. Up stairs? No the stage stairs! I realized but didn't move.. I was still in shock from the fall...

'Aly!" i heard Kevin's voice call.. I couldn't tell where he was but he was near me..

"Kev? Did you find her?" Nick called..

'Yeah," Kevin said and before I knew it, Kevin was down on his knees with my back and head on his left forearm. Proping me up.

'Aly! Did you fall? Are you hurt?" he asked but I shook my head..

"Just felt a little faint," I said and he listened but confusion was still on his face.. I knew this conversation wasn't going to be over anytime soon..

He stood up and slowly put me back on my feet.. I tried to walk but ened up falling back against him.

'Yeah.. That's it," he muttered and I looked up at him questioning.. I saw Dillion and Kelsey appear.. Dillion pick up my phone shutting it as she did and handed it to me. I put it in my back pocket.. as soon as my hand left my pocket, Kevin picked me up bridal style and carried me out to a car. Logan opened the door and Kevin slid in me laying in his lap.

'Where are we going?' I asked as his fingers gently pushed my eyes shut..

'To the hotel we're staying at.. You need rest. We'll stay for a couple hours then come back," he explained and I allowed my eyes to close but strangely enough.. His hand didn't move from my cheek..
♠ ♠ ♠
WOO! updating is AWESOME! hehe.. Kelsey's turn! :)