I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Dillon's POV

I peaked through the curtains and watched as people started taking their seats.

"What song are you starting with?" Kelsey asked. I jumped a little. She gave me a confused look.

"Uh... Until your mine maybe..." I mumbled. She nodded, and looked at the growing crowd.

"Cool. Are you excited?" She asked. I shrugged.

"About performing, totally. About seeing Austin... Not so much." I sighed. She patted me on the back.

"Don't worry. I'm sure he won't even show." She said, trying to reassure me. It didn't work that well. She didn't know him like I did.

"Hopefully... Just watch out for him." I said, walking towards the rest of the group. Aly waved as I sat on one of the chairs. I grabbed one of the water bottles, and took a sip.

"So who's going on first?" Nick asked. I shrugged, and pulled out my phone. I turned it back on, and started to text.

"I think Kev and Aly should go up first, then Kels, then you, then Joe, then me. I'm not going to be alone until the last possible moment." I muttered, replying to a text from my mom. I got another text from Austin. Ugh.

I have a backstage pass.

I squealed, and tossed my phone across the room. Everyone watched it slide. Kelsey grabbed it, and looked at the text.

"I don't get it. All it says is 'Dilly, I miss yooou! What are you doing tonight? Wanna hang out soon?'" She said, showing me the text. So she didn't see the one from Austin... But the one from Katie. Ugh.

"I got another from Austin. He has a backstage pass." I said, picking up someones guitar, and started playing it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ughhh... I hated this chapter. xD
Meg's turn. =D
Comments?

-Echo [Ash]