I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Alison's POV

I yawned.. I stayed behind because my manager just faxed me the schedule. So I was standing in an office by myself.. or so I thought..

I was scimming through the dates and saw that all over our shows were together except the next 5 shows and the final show. That made me sad..

"Well. Everything can't be perfect," I whispered sighing but I shrieked when arms wrapped around my waist.. Then I relaxed..

"Kevin! You gave me a heart attack!" I exclaimed and he chuckled.. His chin rest on my shoulder. He looked over the list.

"Looks like we're going to be alone the next shows," he mumbled and I nodded sighing..

"I really wanted to stay together but we'll be together until tomorrow. Then Nick and Kelsey are catching a plane to Utah and Dillion and Joe are going to Los Vegas. and We'll be in Texas!" I snapped. I let the paper drop and crossed my arms.

Kevin turned me around and held me to his frame. I didn't mind.. I laid my head on his shoulder and he laid his on mine..

'It'll be fine I promise," he said and I nodded.. It seemed like nothing could ruin this moment.

The door swung opened and Chris, Logan and Rick were standing there. All of the bus drivers of the buses.. GREAT!

"OH! Sorry!" Chris said and pulled the door shut..

"Ignore them," Kevin said and I did..

But I could already hear them whispering to other stage hands and I heard someone yell," Kevin and Aly did WHAT?!"

Yep.. Joe and Dillion probably just heard that.. I yawned and Kevin picked me up.. I didn't object.. I was too tired.. He carried me out of the office and down the hall way.. I heard some managers whistle and I growled.. Kevin chuckled..

I closed my eyes relaxing.. I didn't even noticed that photographers were snapping pictures for afar and they walked into the arena when Kevin came out holding me..

Their misson was to get pictures of all the guys with the girls.. and They got one down. only 2 more to go..
♠ ♠ ♠
Kel's turn!