I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Dillon's POV

I decided to stay back for a while, since we didn't have a show tomorrow.

I looked around, making sure that Austin wasn't anywhere. So far, so good.

Actually, I think he just sent that text message to freak me out. It might not have even been him. The number might not have looked familiar to me, but someone I know could've gotten a new phone.

I shrugged, and helped load up the bands instruments. Joe was behind me, handing me the drums at the moment.

"So where's the next concert?" He asked. I shrugged, and set the drum stool down.

"I think it's in... Nevada, Las Vegas. Or something like that." I said. He nodded, and helped me down from the van. I smiled.

"Thank you." I said. He nodded, and gently pulled me to our tour bus.

You know, when I first started this tour, I really regretted it. But I'm really starting to like it now... Except that I realized something. Joe and his brothers aren't as bad as they're made out to be. They got along really well. What if they wanted to get back together...

Well, if that was the case, that'd be great. Three brothers getting reunited? That sounds amazing!

"Dillon, you've been really quiet lately. Is something wrong?" Joe asked. I shook my head.

"Nope, just thinking. That's all." I grinned. He nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, it's late... And I'm tired, and I got my laptop working! Woo!
Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]