I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Kelsey's POV

Nick shakes me. "kels wake up we're at the airport."
I open my eyes. Airport? "Morning Kels, how was my bed?"
"Comfy and it smells good. How was mine?"
"Lonely."
I get up and grab some clothes from my bag. I go and change into longer pants and A sweat shirt. I put some sandals on and find Nick who puts sunglasses on my face. They were obviously his but I didn't mind.We staped out and I grabbed his hand as I saw the crowd of paparazi. We seamed to be a attraction to everyone. Autographs and pictures to half the people.Our flight was in a hour so we sat around. We got some breakfast and some magizines. I started listening to my ipod. Nick took one of the buds out of my ear and started listening. It was my favorite song; Kelsey by metro station. He started singing it to me. I started falling asleep.
~Half hour later~
"kelsey dear our plane is in." I get up still attached to Nick's arm and we head on to the plane and get seated. The flight going up went well. Nick kept singing Kelsey, but it seemed he was memerizing it. I'm afraid of flight attendence. I mean they are so calm it's not funny.
"Nick."
"What?" He looked at me. Just telling you this is a private jet. I lean closer to him. "I think your crazy."
"Why?"
"You Like Me."
"I do." He cups my face again. But this time I lean in and kiss him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short I'm babysitting. I still don't have internet.
~Kels~