I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Dillon's POV

I lightly pulled away, and smiled, biting my bottom lip.

"Dillon," Joe asked. I smiled and nodded. He sighed. "It's time to get ready for the concert." He said, walking into one of the bathroom. My mouth dropped open.

"Ugh!" I groaned, grabbing my pile of clothes that I had laid out before. I stormed into the other bathroom, and closed the door. I quickly got dressed, then straightened my hair. I made a few faces in the mirror before Joe knocked on the door. Sighing, I opened the door.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded, and grabbed my sunglasses from the counter. I put them on my head, then followed him over to the door. He stopped me quickly.

"Um... Wanna be my girlfriend." He asked nervously. I smiled, and stood on my tiptoes. I gently pushed my lips against his. He smiled, and wrapped his arms tightly around me, holding me close to his warm body. We both pulled away at the same time. I smiled again, and bit my bottom lip. He laughed.

"I love it when you do that." He exclaimed. I giggled, and pulled my sunglasses over my eyes. I grabbed my guitar case.

"Okay, let's go though. Time for the concert." I said. He smirked, and led me out of the bus. Instantly people swarmed and started taking pictures. I smiled at them, and signed a few autographs. They all screamed loudly.

Joe took my hand, and pulled me through the crowd. We entered the arena, and looked around.

"Are you going first?" He asked. I looked at the crowd.

"I guess, if I have to." I smiled. He laughed, and grabbed my guitar from me. He set it down, then lightly kissed me again.

"Good luck, Dillon." He grinned. I smiled back at him, and hugged him.

"Thanks." I giggled. I grabbed my microphone, and ran onto the stage. Instantly I felt pumped.

"Okay everyone! This is my first song that I'd like to call," I started. I glanced at Joe, grinning. "We'll be together!" I announced. Everyone cheered, and started jumping up at down. The band started up slowly.

"I'm not alone
Even when we're apart
I feel you in the air, yeah
I'm not afraid
I know what you're thinking
I can hear you everywhere

Some people say it'll never happen
That we're just wasting time
But good things come when you least expect them
So I don't really mind

Chorus:
We'll be together
Come whatever
I'm not just staring at the stars
Just remember
That no one else can tell us who we are
We'll be together
So don't ever stop listening to your heart
'Cause I can't turn mine off

I can't pretend
This is a rehearsal for the real thing
Because it's not, and
I know we're young
But I can't help feeling what I'm feeling
And I won't stop

Some things are meant to be and they'll be there
When the time is right
Even though I know that...I swear
I wish it was tonight

Chorus
We'll be together
Come whatever
I'm not just staring at the stars
Just remember
That no one else can tell us who we are
We'll be together
So don't ever stop listening to your heart
'Cause I can't turn mine off

Whoah-oh

Bridge
Ooh yeah
I like what's happening to me
Ooh yeah
Nothing else to say (no)
Ooh yeah
Somebody finally got to me
And carried me away

We'll be together
Come whatever
Not just starin' at the stars
Just remember
That no one else can tell us who we are

Chorus
We'll be together
Come whatever
I'm not just staring at the stars
Just remember
That no one else can tell us who we are
We'll be together
So don't ever stop listening to your heart
'Cause I can't turn mine off

Woaaaaah
Ohhh,Yeah

I'm not alone
Even when we're apart
I feel you..." I sang, lightly bowing my head. Everyone clapped and screamed.

"Thank you! And now we'll do a faster song! Woo!" I screamed.

---

"... Your the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you
Yeaeaahhh
I gotta find you..." Joe finished his song from Camp Rock, then ran off stage. He embraced me in a hug, and smiled down at me.

"I can't believe you played that song!" I giggled. He kissed me quickly, then smirked down at me.

"You liked it, admit it." He bragged. I sighed.

"Yes, I liked it." I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh, I am SO not feeling well, but I'm gonna go see Twilight anyways. Ahahah.
Comments?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]