I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Alison's POV

I groaned.. Kevin didn't tell me we were flying to Tennessee.. we just got off the plane..

"Kevin.. I hate you," i growled as he got our bags.. Logan got to drive here. We had a show in 2 hours..

"Love you too doll," he said as we got into the limo. It took us to the arena. I grabbed my tote that had my make-up and change of clothes in it. I was going to take a shower.. I headed towards the little shower area for the girls. I locked the door and shower. then I changed and put on my make-up. I dried my hair and left it curl for a change.. I pulled on my boots and I walked out..

I walked to the dressing room and put my tote on Kevin's things. He came out, shower and changed..

"Nice outfit choice," he said and I laughed..

"Thanks. You don't look bad yourself," I said as I hugge dhim. He smelled really good.. His arms wrapped around me and I felt so small. I loved it!

"Let's go!" I said after taking a swig of a monster.. I pulled Kevin down the hall with him laughing every step of the way..

~*~*~*~

"Thank you, Erin!" we said into the microphones. There was a final cheer and we wlaked off. I went directly into the dressing room and grabbed my face wash. I walked into the bathroom and washed the sweat of my face. After I dried my face, I redid my make-up and sprayed on some Vanilla body spray. I grabbed a purple, red, orange and green sharpie. I stuck them on the waist band of my skirt and left..

I met Kevin at the hall before the room where meet and greets were held..

'Ready?" he asked and I nodded. We walked out and screams filled the tiny room..

"ow,' i said and Kevin chuckled. We stood behind a table and I took off all the sharpies from my waist band and then laid them on the table for fans to choose.

Kevin nodded at the bodyguard and 6 fans came up.. 2 girls 4 boys.

"You're so amazing," One girl gushed at Kevin.

"Will you let me have your kids?" the other asked and I fell out laughing as Kevin blushed... I continued laughing. I signed the posters the guys laid out..

"You're sexy," One of them commented and I smiled..

'Thanks. You're not so bad yourself.." i said and I saw Kevin's jaw clentch..

'Too bad. My boyfriends better looking though," I said and I saw a digital camera. I grabbed it and took a picture of the guys and 4 of myself.

'A picture for each, Oh here's your camera," I said handing it back to him. As my hand touched his he fell over.. Kevin and I leaned over the table..

"Are you alright sweetie?" I asked and he got up..

'Ye.. yeah," he replied and I started giggling.... One of the other guys handed me something and I put it on kevin's back. I signed the pictures. then Kevin's back with a purple sharpie..

'what are you doing?" he asked and I smiled..

'Just writing a little note to a fan,' i said and wrote a love on the picture. I handed it to him he smiled and that was the end of the first group.. Kevin turned and looked at me then everyone busted out laughing.. I took a picture of it and showed him..

Even the guard was laughing. He grabbed a sharpie and I ran with him behind me..

'No on this outfit!" I yelled and the laughing was louder than before.. I took out my phone and text Dillion and Kelsey..

HELP! Kevin's attacking me with a sharpie! I sent it and laughed.. I was waiting for a response as I ran..
♠ ♠ ♠
Kel's turn! Comment! Lol Sharpies!