I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Dillon's POV

I got Kelsey's text message, and replied.

That's still confusing, but since I don't have a concert for like... A few days, I'll come down. :) If you want you can come back with me. ;)

I sent it, then saw Aly's.

D= That sucks. Whyyyyy? But seriously? I'm coming too. ;D See you soon.

I sent that, then put my phone in my jeans. I skipped over to Joe, and wrapped my arms around him. He smirked, and turned to face me.

"Joey, we're on break for a while, so I wanna visit Kelsey and Aly. Please?" I asked, pursing my lips. He leaned close to me, hugged my waist.

"O-oh-okay." He stuttered. I giggled, and kissed him quickly.

"Thanks Joey... Your coming too, right?" I asked. He nodded, and hugged me.

---

"The plane will be landing in five minutes. Please fasten your seat belts." The flight attendant spoke. I buckled myself in, and looked over at Joe. He grinned, and did his up. I yawned slightly, even though it had only been a one hour flight. We weren't very far anyways, so it was fine.

"So are my brothers gonna be there?" He asked. I bit my lip nervously, then shook my head.

"No... Nick broke up with Kelsey, so Aly wanted to see her, and Kevin got mad and broke up with her..." I mumbled. He wrapped his arm around me, and kissed my temple.

"I'll talk with them, okay?" He asked. I smiled, and nodded. The plane landed, so we undid our seat belts, and stood up. We got off, and I pulled out my phone.

Aly, Joe and I are here. Where are you? =]

I grabbed my bags from the belt, and Joe grabbed his.

"Are they here?" He whispered in my ear. I shrugged.

"They might be..." I mumbled. He took my hand so we wouldn't lose each other, then led me through the crowd of people.
♠ ♠ ♠
;D
Comments?

Meg's turn! =D

-Echo [Ash]