I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Alison's POV

"Well at least one Brother is a smart one," I stated awhile Kelsey laughed agreeing though..
Joe smiled and hugged us..

"Girls. Just remember.. You girls are beautiful.. Dillion, Aly and Kelsey. You are are so beautiful. My brothers are too stupid to now what's a good thing in front of them.." Joe said and we hugged him back..

'Thanks Joe," Kelsey said and I smiled..

'Thanks Joe," I said and Dillion came in with a pissed off look on her face..

'Dill? You okay?" I asked and she smiled then glared..

'Those stupid idiotic demons from hell! AH!" Dill said and I started alughing at her tantrum.

"Dill You don't know how funny you look now!" I exclaimed and then we all fell out.. We heard a knock and Dill asked..

'What do you want?' she snapped and I heard kevin's voice..

'Let me talk to her," I heard him say.

"No. She's too good for you," Dillion said nad shtu the door in his face..

'Who was that?' i asked..

:Just Kevin.. He had that stupid pout on his face." she said and I nodded..

Suddenly, We heard singing..

'Where is that coming from?" Kelsey asked but I shrugged.. We looked out the windo wnad Kevin and Nick where outside with their guitars. Singing sorry...

We all looked at each other and ran outside. A crowd started..

"Alison. Kelsey.. We're Sorry," Nick and Kevin said into the microphone as Nick started singing..

"All I can say.. Is they're going to have to try harder than that," I said and Dillion smiled at me.. I felt tears filled my eyes.. I couldn't handle it.. I turned around and walked back inside..
♠ ♠ ♠
Kel's turn! Comment!