I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Dillon's POV

I laughed as Kelsey hung up.

"I better go too. Joe's about to attempt to cut my hair." I stated. Aly laughed.

"Okay. I'll see you soon." She said, then hung up. I hung up, and backed away from Joe.

"I'll make it pretty." He promised. I giggled, and took the scissors from him.

"I get to cut your hair first." I smirked. He screamed like a girl, and ran from me. I smiled, and set down the scissors. I sat on the bed, and yawned.

He smirked, then ran back at me. He jumped on the bed, and grabbed me, pulling me to him.

"Damn, your so fucking amazing." He murmured, kissing my neck. I laughed.

"Joey, come on. Stop it." I whined. He chuckled.

"I fucking want you." He mumbled. I crawled on top of him.

"What's with the sudden mood change? When you first met me, you hated me. Then you liked me, now you want me." I said. He kissed me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Your cute, your nice, your sweet, your amazing. What's not to like? Or want?" He smirked again. I laughed, and got off him. He pouted as I walked into the bathroom. I got changed. I came back out, and grabbed Joe's hand.

"Come on, I wanna see Tyler perform." I grinned. He smiled, and followed me out of the hotel. We were meeting Aly and Kevin there.
♠ ♠ ♠
;D
Comments?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]