I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Dillon's POV

I grinned as Tyler walked onto the stage. I looked at the album cover once I heard her singing. I couldn't wait to release my new album.

"This is amazing!" Aly exclaimed. I giggled, and nodded. Joe wrapped his arms around my waist, and rested his chin on his shoulder.

"So now that everything's fine, are we going to go back soon?" He mumbled quietly. I turned to face him, and smiled.

"How badly do you wanna go back?" I asked. He smirked.

"It doesn't matter to me, but don't forget about the fans." He said. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"We'll go back in two days, okay?" I asked. He nodded, and lightly kissed me since people were still around us. I heard Kevin awe beside us, so I slapped him. He laughed.

"Stop making out, and watch the show." He said. I blushed a little, then looked back at Tyler.

"Go Tyler!" Aly shouted. I laughed, then repeated after he. Tyler looked at us, and smiled.

So I'm a little left centered, some sa--

I pulled out my phone, and dressed it to my ear.

"Hey Mel, I can't really talk right now." I mumbled. She laughed.

"I kinda figured you couldn't. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that your safe from Austin!" Melody exclaimed. I sighed.

"They caught him?" I grinned. She coughed.

"No, but your in California, and he's in Florida." She exclaimed. My eyes grew.

"No... Nick broke up with Kelsey, so I came down to Florida to make her feel better... Damnit. I have to go." I mumbled. She shrieked.

"You can't be serious!" She shouted. I winced.

"I am, but I gotta go. I'll talk to you later." I mumbled. She sighed, then agreed. We both hung up, and I rested my head against Joe's shoulder. Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bah! I had no ideas for this chapter! >.<
Comments?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]