I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Alison's POV

I smiled as Tyler sang. I felt someone tug on my arm.. I looked and it was Kevin..

"What?" I asked as he pulled me down the hall. He grabbed my tote from Kelsey's dressing room..

"Logan called. We have a concert tomorrow morning at 9 in Louisianna," he said and I groaned..

"I'm going to tell Dill and Ty bye!" I said and he nodded. I ran back and hugged Dill..

"I'll see you in LA in a coupel days," I whispered so Joe couldn't hear and she nodded. Tyler came off the stage just then and I explained everything. She nodded smiling. I hugged her..

"See you guys in LA!" I whispered and they nodded..

I ran back down the hall and Kevin and I drove back to the hotel... We got our bags and he drove to the aiport..

Woo! Louisianna.. It would be great if I hadn't spent alot of time on stupid flights.

He handed me my passport and we walked down. He put our things on the belt and we showed passports. They approved us and we got on..

"WOO! 7 hours on a plane just for one concert. Lovely!" I whined and Keivn chuckled..

"Just sleep.. You haven't gotten any.." he stated and I felt it hitting me.. I dozed off..
♠ ♠ ♠
Kel's TURN! COmment! I am out of ideas.