I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Alison's POV

"Fine. I'll let you slide this one time because you're in the hospital!" I exclaimed as Dillion giggled..

"Okay!" she said and I had to laugh..

"I'm totally made at you two though!" I said lookng at Tyler and Dillion..

"Why?" Tyler asked smiling..

"Because thanks to you bitches. I've been on 3 flights in the same clothes from a cooncert! That's so gross!" I whined as they laughed..

"If it makes you feel better, sweetie, you can make me fly out somewhere in my pjs." Tyler said and I growled..

"Try a skirt, tank top, and boots in 45 degree weather!" I said and they started laughing..

"Hey. Nice jacket," Dill commented and I looked at it and laughed..

"Thanks. It's Kevin's," I said and we started laughing again..

"Okay.. I'm going to go get starbucks./ Guy's come with?" Kevin offered and Joe and Nick ran out the door with him and I gasped..

"Those jerks! Did you just see that?!" I exclaimed as Tyler nodded glaring..

"They just left!" she said and I smirked..

"Well. We'll just leave too! I'll be right back!" I said walking out of the room. I filled out the paper work and put me under 'sister' nd handed it to the doctor.. Who signed and gave it to the nurse. She went off and got me a wheelchair..

"Be careful!" he said and I nodded. I walked to Dillion's room and handed her someclothes I picked up from her suitcase. She walked into the bathroom after the nurse took out her IV..

"You signed her out?" Ty asked and I nodded..

"The guys left. So we are too. We'll go out. Get some food and go back to the hotel room," I sai dand she nodded smiling. DIllion came out dressed and she looked at the wheelchair groaning..

"Do I-" she started..

"YES!" We (Tyler and I) both said.. She growled but sat in as I pushed her to the elevator..

I handed them each sunglasses.

"Um.. Aly. Why do we need sunglasses?" Tyler asked putting them on..

"Because Paps are swarming the place," I said hitting the lobby button. Dillion groaned..

"It's okay.. Want to trade places?" I asked and she nodded.. So I sat in the wheelchair while Dillion stood behind me..

The doors opened and lights flashed as we walked, well they walked while I was pushed, to the doors.

There was yelling and I couldn't understand the questions.. We got out and a red car pulled up.. It was a porche of course! The valent tossed me the key but Dillion took them from me.. We got in and she drove start to the hotel.. We decied to order room service..

We walked up to Tyler's room and ordered.. So now we were waiting on the foodd and the angry calls from the guys..

"Oh! You know we have one more day here.. But How about in LA we got to the large mall and play hide and Seek?" I asked and they looked at me confused..

"Okay.. You go in a group, like 3 to 4 people. but 3 in our case and you hide in stores through out the mall. You turn off phones because that's the first thing they'll look for. I already got permission from all the stores and they said they'd love to let us use they're shop." I said and they agreed laughing.. Just as we calmed down.. Tyler's, Dillion's and my phone went off playing the boys ringtone..

"We're in trouble," We said and started laughing again..
♠ ♠ ♠
Kel's Turn! Comment!