I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Dillon's POV

"Whoa! Your house is so awesome!" I exclaimed, again. Tyler laughed.

"You've been here for a half hour, and you're still saying that!" She giggled. I smiled.

"If you've seen my house, you would know what I'm talking abou--"

And I stare at the phone. He still hasn't cal--

I sighed, and picked up my phone.

Dillon: I was talking, and you interrupted me, and you have a new ringer. Jeez.
Joe: I know, I programmed it to switch everytime I called.
Dillon: Nice.
Joe: I know. Anyways, I'm at the airport, can you give the phone to Tyler so she can give me the address?
Dillon: Don't wanna talk to me?
Joe: Babe, when I walk in that door, I'm attacking you with kisses.
Dillon: That was weird...
Joe: How?
Dillon: It made my stomach fill with butterflies.
Joe: Damn, that's hot. I'm glad I have this effect on you.
Dillon: Shut up. Hold on, here's Tyler.
Joe: Okay. See you soon.

I smiled, and handed my phone to Tyler. She groaned playfully, and accepted it. I walked up to my guest room, and went to change my outfit.

I unloaded my suitcase, and looked for something to wear. I smiled, and found something. It looked a little... Fancy, but I didn't care. I quickly changed, then ran back downstairs. Aly smiled at me.

"Getting dressed up for Joe?" She asked in a sing-song voice. I laughed, and sat beside her.

"Nah, just wanted to wear something nice today." I said as Tyler tossed me my phone. I caught it, and looked to see if the chat was still going on. It was. I laughed, and pressed it to my ear again.

Dillon: Hey babe.
???: Sorry, but I already have a girlfriend. What kind of pizza do you want?

I looked at Tyler, and she laughed. I rolled my eyes, and giggled.

Dillon: Sorry. We'll take... One of each kind.
Dude: That's gonna be expencive.
Dillon: I have the money.
Dude: And your gonna get fat.
Dillon: Please. My boyfriend could probably eat it all and not gain a pound.
Dude: Probably because he already weighs more than the house your in.
Dillon: Just shut up, and make my pizzas.
Dude: Fine lady. I already have the address. Bye.

I hung up, and laughed.

"I heard that!" Joe shouted from the door. I turned to him and grinned. Aly took my phone.

"Yeah, it's major loud." She said, trying to adjust it. Joe shook his hair off, getting the walls wet. I guess it started raining. He took off his jacket, and kicked off his boots.

"What was the total?" Tyler asked. I shrugged as Joe came over to us, and sat next to me. He buried his face into my neck, and started kissing it lightly. I giggled.

"A lot. But I have enough for it. Joe, quit it." I whined. He smirked into my skin and hugged me closer to him.

"Not on my couch!" Tyler whined. Joe laughed, and pulled away from me. He kept his right arm around my shoulders, then faced the television.

"Actually, I'm gonna go grab the money now. I'll be back. You might wanna make sure your fridge is cleaned out." I laughed, standing up. Joe pouted at me. I smiled at him, and stuck my tongue out. I ran upstairs to the room I was staying in, and grabbed a handful of hundred dollar bills.

I walked back downstairs, then sat back down. I set the money on the table, and kicked my feet up.

"We have a few fridges." Tyler said, popping into the room. Aly laughed.

"Holy shit!" Joe shouted. We all looked at him. I was actually surprised that he swore.

"What?" I asked. He smirked.

"I just realized Aly was here. Aly!" He shouted, laying over my lap to hug her. I laughed, and tried pushing him off.

"Your freaking heavy. Maybe I won't feed you pizza." I said. Tyler giggled.

"You make him seem like a dog." She said. I turned to Joe, and smirked.

"Oh trust me, he's like a dog in every way. He even humps me." I giggled. Joe's cheeks burned red while Aly and Tyler's mouths dropped.

"I didn't need to know that!" Tyler whined. Aly looked at me.

"Although he was sleeping, so maybe that doesn't count?" I asked. Joe playfully glared at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahahahah. =]
Comments?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]