I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Alison's POV

"Thanks for just noticing Joe," I said and he blushed again and I awed.. Him and Dillion were such a cute couple..

'Dillion. I think you're right.. Joe is a littl epuppy," I said and he jumped up.. I did to and ran. he was right behind me..

'AW! JONAS HELP! ATTACK!" I said and the dog jumped out of Tyler's lap and chased Joe. I jumped over the couch and landed on Dillion's lap..

'Oof. Hey! You got lighter!" she said and I laughed..

'HEY! My girlfriend!" Joe whined and I laughed but the doorbell rang and Tyler grabbed the cash and answered the door.. 3 guys brought in the pizzas and stared at Dillion and me..

'WHAT? Can't a girl seat in her girlfriends lap without being gawked at!" I asked growling and they kept staring until Joe cut in..

'My girlfrined. Her best friend. Here's the cash.. Buh bye!" he said pushing them all out and I laughed.. I got up and sat on Tyler than.. She shrugged and let me stay..

'Hey! You have gotten lighter! Missy what have you been doing?" she aske dna id laughed..

'Things that would make you're skin crawl," i said and DIllion started laughing with Tyler as Joe looked at me disturbed..

'You and Kevin?! EWW! Didn't need to vision that! AHH! MY EYES!" he cried and I laughed..

I got up and Tyler did to, i sat int he chair and sat sat on my lap. Dillion sat on Joe's lap..

"So.. I might've told Frankie where you guys were," Joe said and We all looked at him..

"JOE! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSE TO TELL!" Tyler hisse dand I glared..

'Relax. He wouldn't tell-" he started but my phone went off..

Say what you need to sa-

A: Hello?
K: WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU REALLY?!

I covered the mouth piece.

"Thanks Joe," I growled..

A: I'm with Tyler and Dillion.

He started yelling and I just hung up..

"I smell another break up," Tyler groaned..

"If he's dumb enough to walk aay. I'm going to be smart enough and let him go," I replied and they looked at me..

'That's so true," Tyler commented and I smiled..

'Thanks," i said grabbed a slice of pizza..
♠ ♠ ♠
Kel's turn! Comment!