I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Dillon's POV

"Oh no. No alcohol for you!" I said, taking the glass of wine from him. He pouted. "That's a girls drink." I added.

"Please baby?" He asked. I shook my head, and set it down. He hugged my waist, and started kissing my shoulder. I squirmed.

"I don't want you getting drunk." I mumbled. He sighed, then pulled me to my feet.

"Don't be to loud!" Aly shouted. I laughed.

"Don't worry." I smiled. Joe pulled me up the stairs, then looked around the hall.

"What room is yours?" He asked. I giggled, and pulled him into my room. He smirked, and kicked the door shut. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and nuzzled my head into his chest.

"So are you feeling better?" He murmured. I smiled and nodded.

"Much. I'm glad Austin is gone." I giggled again, then stood on my tiptoes. I pushed my lips against his. He smiled, and pressed my body against the wall. His hands lightly traveled to my neck, trying to untie my dress.

I pulled away lightly, panting. He smirked down at me.

"I'm about to do something really unlady like." I said, nervously biting my bottom lip. His smirk grew.

"Like what?" He asked. I smiled, and pushed him backwards onto the bed. I crawled on top of him, straddling his waist.

"That." I murmured. He rested his hands on my back, and started kissing my neck.

"I like it when you do that. You can do it anytime you want." He panted. He started nibbling on my earlobe, and letting his hands slowly wander up my dress. I could feel his hands through the leggings, and the goosebumps start forming.

He rolled over so he was on top, and straddling me. I could feel his hot breath on my neck again, and his groin hardening against my thigh.

"Joe, I think we should stop." I mumbled. He pouted.

"Baby, come on." He whined. I smiled, and lightly kissed his cheek.

"As hot as this is, and it's really hot, I don't to end up getting carried away." I sighed. He groaned, but kissed my lips roughly.

"Aw, fine." He murmured, rolling off me. I smiled, and cuddled with him.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too. Forever and always." He mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mm, I liked this chapter. =]
Comments?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]