The Pale Ways

014

After spending a motionless night under the tree, I took of, I ran, I ran too Scotland, I went up the mountains, where I could hunt freely, I was getting good at this hunting thing. I hated the pain I was feeling, I keep reliving that heart break in my head.

I can’t stop it, I just want to die, but yes, I’m already dead, Ed has fucked up my life. I’ve lost all my friends and family, all for him, because of him. I gave up EVERYTHING for him, now I’m running from him. I wont be able to go back for a few years, I can’t face him.

I will let him live a awesome life with his new lover. I actually believed his lies, I thought he loved me, But he clearly didn’t.

I had a few runs around the mountains too show my way around, I remembered it perfectly. I hunted a few mountain lions and bears along the way. But I stopped when I got to this peculiar smell. It was a wonderful smell, even more beautiful than a humans sent. I followed my nose, I got closer too the sent, I could hear the thoughts of this other.

I soon realised it was another vampire, she was stunning, I moved closer to her, She turned towards me, she had no emotions on her face. I smiled at her, she gave me a weary smile back, it was then, and I knew she was the one.

I thought I was gay, until I met her, she is my world now, I’ve nearly even forgot about Ed, but I know I have to return too them, so the day I do, I will be with my new love of my life.

At least... I think she is ….

To be continued
♠ ♠ ♠
Okayy... It's not as long as i said it was gonna be...
but there will be a sequel...
SOON!
Comment ? (: