Status: Back on haitus. Yeah, I know, guys; sorry. I'm focusing more on The First Cut Is The Deepest right now. So when I get the urge to start writing on this again, I will. =) Don't unsubscribe! =]

Forced by Love

Chapter 1

I passed by my neighborhood like I always do. I was in the passenger seat of my car, with my mom driving. I saw that the For Sale sign, a couple houses down from mine, was gone. I also saw that the people were already moved in. They were all on the front porch drinking beer.

Did I mention they were all guys? As in boys? As in teenage boys? As in hott teenage boys? Well they are. And the best part about it was I made direct eye contact with the hottest one there. He was in the middle, so I guess he's the "leader."

My mom and I were almost home, until my mom pulled over to talk to her friend.

Oh my gosh... come on... we're almost home.

I thought as I closed my eyes for a second. A little bit later, I decided to just walk the next two houses over.

"Hey mom. I'll just walk the rest of the way home. There's only 2 more houses till our house. I think I have the keys to the house. You can go to work now." I said to her quickly.

"Okay, bye." She said.

"Bye."

I walked over to my house, while my mom drove away. When I got there, to my surprise, I saw the guys from earlier. I walked slowly to the porch where they sat, wondering why they were here.

What the hell are they doing here? Did they come here when my eyes were closed earlier?

I stood directly in front of the guy I made eye contact with earlier. I stood there with the most confused, surprised, and questioning look ever. The guy just gave me a smirk.

Why the hell is he smirking at me? Although... it is kind of sexy. I mean... annoying.

"You're mine." He said simply.

"WHAT?!?!" I yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. I know this kind of short, but the chapters get longer as it goes on.

I've been working on this story ever since way back into 2007.
And I currently only made it to chapter 13... -_-'
I've also been writing this in a notebook, so updates are going to be ultra slow. Sorry...
Well anyways, this is one of my early stories. And I got the idea for this when I had a dream. Yes, I had a dream. I just added a whole bunch of stuff into it. So yeah...

Comment please and tell me what you think!
And if you like it, subscribe and tell me!
I like to know who likes my stories and if they subscribed to it.