Status: Back on haitus. Yeah, I know, guys; sorry. I'm focusing more on The First Cut Is The Deepest right now. So when I get the urge to start writing on this again, I will. =) Don't unsubscribe! =]

Forced by Love

Chapter 2

"What the hell are you talking about?" I questioned him.

"I said you're mine."

"How the hell did that happen?!"

"I'm the leader of this group and one of the rules is if any girl makes direct eye contact with me, I can choose if I want her, or not. And I want you."

I stood there gaping at him.

"Haha! No." I said walking past him and his "gang." I felt his eyes burning into my back. I walked onto my porch, hearing my shoes tap against the floor. I walked straight to my door and stopped when I got there. I started searching my messenger bag for my house keys. All of them looking at me as I did so. After a minute or so, I gave up trying to find it.

"Fuck..." I whispered to myself. I heard some of the guys chuckle.

"What the hell are you guys laughing at?!" I snapped. They all fell silent.

I walked past the "leader," bumping my shoulder harshly into his. He grabbed my arm, stopping me.

"You're locked out?" He asked.

I gave him a 'No duh!' look.

"You can always stay with us for awhile." He suggested.

I shoved his arm off of me.

"No thanks. I have another way of getting into my house." I replied.

I walked down the driveway, past the gate, and onto the side of the house. I came and stood in front of a window. I saw all the guys watching in curiosity. I opened the window from the outside and threw my bag inside. I then hung onto the bottom frame and pulled myself up. Once I was off the ground, I let go of the bottom frame and hung onto the top frame. After I did that, I slid my body in right in. After I quickly dusted myself off, I popped my head right back out.

"You can leave now." I said to them, seeing them in the same exact spot since earlier.

I closed the window and held it shut with a long piece of wood. I got my bag and left the room. After all, this isn't my room. It's my older sister's old room. I entered the hallway, walked past my mom's room and the bathroom, and then entered the living room/dining room. I headed to the stairs and went up. Straight up the stairs is my room. On my left, I passed the bathroom. On my right, I passed my older brother's old room.

I went into my room and set my stuff down. Now this room, I used to share with my other older sister. After all, it's the biggest bedroom in the house.

I sat down at my computer desk, thinking about my weird day. Oh, I forgot! I guess I should tell you about myself.

Well to start off, my name is Lacey Sophia Layne. Pronounced like 'lane.' I'm 15 and a sophomore in High School. I don't believe in labels, but if I had one, it would be emo or punk. I have hazel eyes and brown hair. Yeah, boring, huh?

I'm a very straight-forward person, so if I don't like you, I'll tell you. I'm considered nice and funny person, just don't get on my bad side though. I'm average height and weight, and I eat junk food all the time. I'm surprised I'm that skinny. I guess I'm pretty too. Oh well...

I cuss a lot too. That's all I'll tell you for now. I'll tell you more about me later. I'm just to lazy to say anything else right now.

I turned on my computer and went to check my mail. Just as I signed in, the doorbell rang.

What now?!

I walked downstairs and opened the door to see the guys from earlier.

"What are you guys still doing here?!" I asked them.

"What? I can't see my girl?" The leader said.

I let out a frustrated sigh. "I'm not your girl!" I yelled.

He just wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Sure, you aren't." He said with a grin.

All the guys walked into the house and got comfortable on my couch.

I had enough.

"Get out!" I yelled.

They all shook their heads 'no.'

"If you don't leave, I'll get my mom's new sharp knives, and cut you with it!" I threatened them.

Did I mention I have a bit of a temper?

All the guys laughed at me.

Oh. They really wanna try me. Fine then.

I went into my kitchen and grabbed the biggest knife there. I came back out into the living room, holding the knife up.

The look on their face was priceless. They went from "Haha! Very funny!" to "Oh my gosh! She's going to kill us!" in a matter of seconds.

All the guys got up and started to near the door. I smirked at their reactions.

"Oh, come on!" The leader whined. I just looked at him with a 'What?' look.

I put the knife down on the table and then turned back around to face them.

"You actually thought I was going to cut you? How pathetic!" I said as I crossed my arms.

The leader grinned at me.

"Now, could you guys leave? Before I actually do use this knife." I said looking at the guys, then to the knife, then back to the guys.

The guys quickly walked out of my house, but the leader stayed put.

He walked up to me in a manner that meant "You know you can't resist me." I had to prevent myself from drooling over his figure. Oh how he is so hott!

He walked up really close to me and bent down to my height. He neared his face close to my ear, saying,

"That was hott! By the way, my name's Riley." He pulled away and smiled. Before he left, he did a quick kiss goodbye on my cheek.

I stood there, gaping at him... again.

Wait... Did he just... I think he did.

Then he left.

Wait... What the hell just happened?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!
This chapter was a bit longer than the first one...
Readers at the moment: 2
Comments at the moment: 0
Subscribers at the moment: 1