Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 24

Josceline’s POV

Gustav, Sasha, and Tom had all gone to bed and Hayden still [thank god] hadn’t woken up. Otherwise it could have all gone very wrong. But Georg was still here. Sat in between me and Bill. Why can’t he just leave? Or, oo! He has Gummy Bears! I want some.

‘Georg…’ I wandered over but he sighed and threw the bag at me before I’d even got anywhere near him. Yay! I took it as a chance to sit next to Bill as h scooted over to make room for me.

‘Have them, I have Gummy Worms they’re way better.’ He pulled out a bag from underneath. I hope to God to that he wasn’t sitting on these.

‘What are you on about? Gummy Bears will kick the worms asses and you know it.’

‘Suuurre they will. And Tom’s a virgin that’s never had a blow job.’ Popping a gummy worm into his mouth.

‘Tom’s ha d a blow job? Georg! Why would he do that? That’s disgusting. Seriously.’ Bill crossed his arms over.

‘Whatever the Gummy Bears will dance and sing about being Gummy Bears.’

‘But the Gummy Worms will come and squeeze the Gummy Bears until their heads pop off.’

‘So, me and Bill will come and save them.’ I jumped in suddenly realised I used me and Bill together in a sentence by the look that Bill gave me in a side ways glance. Georg just seemed to shrug and sniffled before moving off his chair and heading for the door.

‘Whatever. I’ll see you in the morning.’

As he shut the door I let out a long breathe and snuggled into Bill chest. He looked at me and smiled. ‘Wow, our first hide out.’ I giggled as we both jumped on to the bed. Wonder if Tom’s awake, he might hear us from the room next door. Oh well, it’s not like we’re doing anything.

Hayden’s POV

Waking up I realised how much of a hang over I had when I heard someone knock on my door that sounded like the building was collapsing. Josceline opened the door and sat on my bed sighing and shaking her head. ‘Well, you learnt your lesson?’

‘What lesson? It was his fault. He shouldn’t have touched my dreads seriously. Maybe I should do the same thing to his?’ I pondered to myself. ‘Nah, need to be original. Not stealing his first grade ideas. Maybe I should just shave his whole head?’

‘This is really childish you know that right? But I suppose he does deserve it. I’ll back you up. But right now we need to eat then we need to start packing. We’re leaving tonight don’t forget.’

‘Yeah, and I have the perfect trick up my sleeve for Tom. He won’t know what’s hit him.’ smirking I sat up then held my head as I remembered the hangover once more.

‘Well that’ll have to wait. Because before we leave tonight Georg asked me out to dinner. So I suppose I’d best go get ready.’

‘Oh, you have a Georg on your back. Give him what he wants it won’t hurt.’

‘Hayden!’ She shook her head at me like she always does when I say thing like that and left the room. Just lets wait until Tom goes to unpack tomorrow morning on the bus. I can’t wait to see the look on his face or hear him scream. I beat it’s a really high pitched girly scream.

Georg’s POV

As I said to Tom I was taking Joss and Bill out to dinner at the same time, “accidentally”. I sat in a restaurant in town with Josceline for a moment acting as though no one else was going to show up. Ordered drinks and talked about Tom and Hayden’s situation.

‘Well Hayden says she going to do something to him. But she didn’t say what.’

‘Tom’s the same. But I don’t like the sound of it. It’s probably something to do wit… Bill? What are you doing here?’ Scratching the back of my neck I tried not to look to obvious.

‘You asked me to come to dinner with you. So we could talk about Tom?’ H popped his hip like he does so often and looked at me as though I was stupid while glancing quickly at Josceline a few times.

‘Oh erh, sorry. I must have forgotten. Why don’t you join us?’ A waiter pulled up an extra chair for Bill and he sat with us. ‘We were just saying how stupid it is that they’re fighting like this.’

‘It’s totally unreasonable. They’re gonna be around each for a while so they may as well get used to one another. It’s not like we can just kick her off the bus because of Sasha and Gustav being together now.’

‘And we can’t exactly kick Tom, he’s part of the band and that would be insane. We need to get them to talk to each and get along somehow. Oh, sorry phone.’ I stood up and headed outside leaving them alone. It was Tom. I didn’t know he was going to ring to get me out of there.

‘Georg, you gotta come here quick. I have the best idea but I need your help; again.’ He almost screeched down the phone.

‘Nice timing with the call by the way. Bill just got here. I’ll be at the hotel in about 10 minutes.’

Bill’s POV

I sat at the table and waited for Georg to leave. We saw him run back toward the hotel. I got a text saying: “Sorry something came up. Have a nice time with Joss.” Sitting with her we started laughing with each other.

‘I think maybe this was Tom’s idea. I get the feeling he is trying to get us together.’

‘Well, we should be thankful we get some time to our selves. We can use this ‘set up’ as time together alone.’ She smiled and thanked the waiter when our food came.

‘And I don’t doubt there won’t be more in the future. Anyway. How long do you think it’ll be before Tom and Hayden either murder each other or simply crack and need sex?’ I asked quite bluntly while tucking in to whatever it was Georg had ordered.

‘I’ll give it two days at the most. Especially after Tom sees what Hayden has planned. I don’t know what it is but by the glint in her eye I’m guessing it’s something pretty major.’ She took my hand and messed with my fingers. I’ve noticed she likes doing that a lot recently.

‘Well it can’t be too long. We’ll just have to wait and see what happens.’ Eating I was thinking about what they could possibly do to each other next. There can’t be that much left they could do. They’ve already beaten each other silly. At least they didn’t let Tom near any frying pans. Jeez, he ain’t got half a swing with one of those things! Joss sat staring out of the blank window I’m not too sure what she was thinking about. She made it unclear a lot of the time.

‘You ok?’

‘Yeah, I’m just thinking…’

‘I can see that.’ Giggling she looked down at the table.

‘I was thinking about what happens when we eventually have to tell everyone? I mean, Tom’s your twin, I know you won’t be able to keep it a secret from him forever.’

‘I, I don’t know. Why do we need to think about that? Come on, right now it’s just us ok? Don’t worry, ‘Live every Second’ well deal with that when we get to it.’

‘Ok. Ok , so what are we doing in this second?’ Biting her lip she looked at me.

‘Well, how about we head back to the hotel and find out?’

Hayden’s POV

I didn’t see Joss for the rest of the day since she went out to dinner with Georg who ended up back here before she did. But right now it’s 6 in the morning and we’re sat on the bus, we’ve just left the hotel and my magical master plan to torture Tom is coming into play. I just can’t wait to see the look on his face an…

‘What the fuck?! Oh my fuck! Shit! Bitch! What did you fucking do to my fucking suitcase!’ I think that’s the cue for me to go smile sweetly. Heading towards the bunks I saw a gathering of people around Tom’s bed. Oh I wonder why…? ‘You… you did this!’

‘I don’t know what you’re talking about.’ I looked into his case trying my hardest to conceal the laughter ready to burst through any second. ‘Oh that; yeah. That might have been me. But you know. Fight fire with fire. Or well… Colour with Colour I guess. Hope you have fun choosing your wardrobe for today’s interview Tomi Boy. I know the fans will love to see your bare chest.’

‘Bare ches… what are you… oh no you didn’t.’

‘Uhh, oh yes I did.’ He dived into the case and pulled out a top. I realised I have as of yet failed to explain exactly what it is I have done. Well, doing back to when the twat stood here in front of me cut and coloured my dreads. I decide why not give him back what he gave me? Basically, I’ve poured permanent clothing dye into his suitcases. But don’t worry I didn’t forget to take the time out to tye-dye some of them. What a fashion crime they were. So now all his clothes are the colours of the rainbow. Just like my dreads were. [thankfully the colour washed out]. And like he did to me, I put a slit through each of his shirts.

‘Why, why would you do this to me?!’

‘Because. You did the same thing to my dreads! I’ll be nice today, you get to choose between anything out of this suitcase, or Bill’s clothes for today interview. Beaten fairy, or crushed balls. Take your pick cuz I think it’s funny either way.’

‘Why you…’ Lunging at me he fell flat on his face after Gustav’s arm reached out in front of him and held him back. Instinctively I retaliated causing Sasha to grab hold of me. I calmed after a few seconds. Though Tom’s mental stability was another matter entirely.
♠ ♠ ♠
ZOMG...UPDATE
xD
Sorry I've been busy/lazy/brain dead lately!
A mixture of all those things lead to a lowage on updatage,,,Lol.
Anyway. I know this one isn't the best but maybe the end of it made up for the wait ...Lol.