Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 36

Sasha’s POV

As we arrived back at the bus after the show Hayden was washing the side of the bus and had apparently made everyone’s bed and a mid-night snack. The boys looked at Joss and me who nodded for them to go inside.

‘So, you look like you’ve been keeping yourself busy.’ Joss said picking up a spare sponge and began to help, I did the same and threw the sponge at the window when I spotted Tom and Gustav watching from it. Hayden just grunted in response.

‘If it’s bothering you that much why don’t you just say to him, look we’re together now let’s just not bother with the hiding.’ I reasoned.

‘Yeah, I mean look what it’s doing to you both. It’s taken you this long for Tom to grow some balls and ask you out, now you’re together all your doing is arguing because you’re putting things in the middle of you both.’

‘Thanks for the pep talk guys, but it’s our problem we should sort it out okay? I just don’t get how he can be such an ass all the time.’ She slapped on more water splashing me, it was pretty cold stood out here covered in water.

‘He really likes you. After you’d left he did something that made me actually realise that. He basically told that blonde who was hanging off his arm to fuck off, she was crying and everything. He was sulking on the sofa drinking himself stupid the entire time, I nearly felt sorry for him.’ Hayden paused for a moment leaning on the bus then dropped the sponge in a bucket. We followed her round to the other side of the bus.

‘Then why didn’t he just come back here and find me? He’s such a dick!’

‘Hayden. He’s a boy. What did you expect?’ We looked at her as she sighed.

‘You two don’t have this problem.’ She pointed at us accusingly as Joss bit her lip and felt lost for anything to say.

‘Well...’ Josceline’s shoulders fell, ‘I would if Bill had a man whore reputation.’

‘But, he doesn’t. And Sasha, you and Gustav don’t even have to hide as much as we do. Why can’t he just like, take lessons or something from them?’ For a moment we all looked beaten and glanced at each other. Then we fell about laughing so much it almost hurt.

‘Come on, we can talk about this at the spa tomorrow! Right now I need a hot chocolate.’ Joss skipped away singing something about a facial.

‘Why did we let her get her way with that? You know she actually gets up early for her spa days?’

‘It’ll be good. Maybe you’ll come back wearing her clothes with dyed hair and have your nails manicured.’

‘HAH! I won’t go down without a fight.’

Bill’s POV

‘Okay guys, our Mum just called she’s going to be here at about 8 tomorrow morning.’ I said putting the phone down on the table. ‘Why does she want to come at 8 in the morning?’

‘You mean the same Mum that practically killed us last time we met?’ Hayden climbed on the bus yawning.

‘Whoa. Whoa Bill. No, she totally hated us! What’s she going to do when she finds out that we’re together! She’ll ban you from seeing me. I’ll get sent home. What if she calls for the police!’

‘Okay umm, calm down.’ I laughed taking Joss by the hand upstairs to the bunk to talk. ‘Really, it won’t be that bad. Why don’t you use this as a fix-things kind of meeting.’

‘Bill, you just don’t get a second chance at first impressions!’

‘So make a second impression. Honestly, you’ll be fine, just try not to be as clumsy as usual.’

‘Yeah, like that’ll work. I’m like a walking disaster.’ I just didn’t understand why making a good impression on my Mum was such a big deal to her anyway.

‘Anyway, you should be more worried that Hayden and Tom don’t start it up while she’s here. Maybe they’ll keep things calm, I hope.’

As everyone came up to bed Joss was still fluttering about tidying things away and cleaning up anything that wasn’t perfect. Tom just looked at her and mouthed ‘OCD’ as he climbed into his bunk. A single thread was coming off the curtain so she flew downstairs to get some scissors to cut it off so I grabbed her wrist. ‘Just come to bed.’ She looked at me with tired eyes then slid in.

‘Fine, but you have to wake me up so I can clean the floor, it’s a mess.’ I was going to protest but she was sleeping before I could even open my mouth.

The next morning I heard an alarm go off next to my ear and slapped my phone to make it stop. ‘Joss, it’s time to get up. Go clean.’ Turning to push her off the bed I found she was already gone I could hear her humming lightly from downstairs and almost fell on my way down to see what she could possibly be doing up.

‘Josceline, what are you doing? Have you actually cleaned every inch of this bus?’

‘Yeah probably. I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it! I wasn’t getting any sleep knowing how much of a mess it was down here I’ve been cleaning for like 4 hours I really need some sleep.’

‘Well it’s too late now!’

‘Why? What time is it?’ She checked her watch and jumped up. ‘My chicken!’ Running to the kitchen she looked about to collapse pulling a chicken out of the oven smoke practically filled the room. ‘Oh now the place is going to smell of smoke! Help me get the windows open. This is exactly why Hayden doesn’t let me cook!’ All of a sudden there was a loud horrible beeping noise filling the bus and everyone upstairs started shouting.

‘What the FUCK is that noise?!’ So I’m guessing Hayden is awake.

Hayden’s POV

‘I’m sorry!’ Joss yelled up the stairs.

‘Oh for God’s sake... SHUT THAT THING UP!’ After almost falling off the bed I marched down the steps to find out what the hell was going on at... 6 in the morning! ‘What have you been doing?!’

‘I’m sorry! I’m sorry. I just wanted to make things good for today! I wanted things to be clean and to have a nice dinner and now I’ve just blown up the food and stunk out what I’d just spent 4 hours cleaning. I even made Georg smell nice!’

‘Well now all you’ve done is wake everyone up. Well done.’ Stomping away everyone else seemed to decide that there was no point going back to bed and came down to find out what all the beeping was.

Everywhere seemed to be clean, and the windows had taken out most of the smoke, thankfully the smell with it so she hadn’t worked through the night in vain. After everyone was dressed we crowded around the table and waited for the twins mum to arrive, Bill had Joss practically tied to a chair so she wouldn’t try and clean anything else.

‘Crap.’ We heard Sasha sigh as she was coming out of the kitchen. She’d spilt coffee all over the floor.

‘It’s okay! I’m on it!’ Before we could leap at Joss and make her sit she was in the cupboard getting a mop out. While she was cleaning the door of the bus swung open and Simone began to climb up.

‘Boys!’ She exclaimed which surprised Joss and before we knew it she’d span round with the mop in her hand, the nasty, smelly, wet coffee covered mop and hit Simone in the face with it.

‘Oh my God! I am so sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry. I really didn’t mean... I didn’t know... I’m sorry.’ Josceline was stood with her hands over her mouth and I’m assuming trying not to cry.

‘Oh. They’re still here then.’ Without another word Bill helped his mum upstairs to sit down where she instantly started to fuss over him.

‘Oh God.’ I looked at Joss who was just stood with now red puffy eyes. Putting an arm around her shoulders I guided her to a seat. ‘Come on, I think it’s time we got you to that spa. You’ll feel better in no time and I’m sure she’ll have forgotten all about the mop by time we get back.’

‘That mop was nasty enough to remember for a lifetime. I’m such a klutz. Bill even warned me not to be as clumsy as usual.’

Joss’s POV

Leaving the bus everyone found it a good idea to ‘forget’ to tell Simone that both Hayden and I were dating her precious boys. What she was going to say when she finds out I’m not sure I want to know. And now I’ve practically attacked her with a household cleaning implement she’ll hate me for life. But now is not the time to be thinking and worrying about any of that, I’m at the spa, I’m with just the girls, [even though Bill was trying to talk his way into coming with us] and we’re relaxing. Massages are so good at a time like this.

‘So, do you think you and Tom will survive this dinner when we get back?’ Sasha asked Hayden who was currently frowning about me forcing her to get a manicure later.

‘Don’t worry, I think I can keep him under control. And Joss, I promise I won’t be rude this time. Why does it even bother you so much anyway? It’s just their mum.’

‘But this kind of stuff is important to me. I couldn’t go through the rest of my life knowing that she just plain hates me.’

‘The rest of your life?’

‘It could happen.’ I laughed. ‘Sasha you are so lucky you don’t have any of this to worry about.’

‘Just lucky I guess. I mean you did both choose the most famous twins in the world to date AND you were impersonating them when you met their mother. But It’ll be fine.’

‘Of course it will. Just so long as Hayden and Tom can keep their perverted mouths shut we’ll be good.’ We all smiled and Hayden rose her eyebrow a little.

‘I can bite my tongue when necessary if Tom says anything it’s not me he’ll have to answer two anyway, I’m sure his mum will be in there faster than I am.’

Georg’s POV

Back at the bus the girls had left us alone for the first time since... well I can’t even remember any more. The twins were getting a grilling upstairs about said females while Gustav and I tried not to laugh too loud outside.

‘How do you think she’ll take it when she finds out?’

‘I can’t decide between passing out and blowing up, it’s a tough decision.’ Gustav smiled. The door flew open nearly hitting him in the head as Simone pulled open the car door and took her bags onto the bus. ‘Looks like she’s decided to stay a while.’ Seconds later she was out again and jumping in the car which drove away. ‘...or not.’ Deciding it was safe we returned onto the bus.

‘So, what’s happening?’

‘She’s staying the night. But where I don’t know, I think she’s assuming someone will sleep down here so she can have a bed. But there’s not enough room for one of us AND the girls down here.’ Tom explained.

‘You mean, you haven’t told her yet?’

‘That we’re dating would be criminals that are supposed to be doing their time by cleaning our bus; let alone the fact we’re sharing beds with them? Somehow we failed to mention that.’ Bill sunk into the seat. ‘I really wish they’d let me go to the spa with them.’ Sulking in the corner he was rubbing his fingers into his temples. This is where not having a girlfriend comes in handy.

‘Stop crying like a baby and help me figure out how we tell mum, and where we’re going to go out to eat because we can’t eat that charcoal that woke us up this morning.’

‘Well why don’t we tell her at dinner?’ Everyone nodded and we just sat in silence for a couple of minutes.

‘I’m bored.’ We all said at the same time laughing quietly then looking around in silence again.

‘Seriously, I’ve forgotten what we used to do without the girls around.’

‘Well I think we used to be this really cool band that could write music? But I’m not really sure.’ Tom joked. ‘Now we’re just a really cool band who gets into trouble a lot.’

‘Video games anyone?’

‘Oh, yeah sure.’ We all agreed nodding and moving about to sit about the TV. They all seemed really lost without the girls around to entertain them anymore. And that’s where not having a girlfriend has it’s down falls.

Sasha’s POV

We’d moved on from the massages and the manicures and were now in the middle of a full facial session which Hayden is not all too happy about, but Joss was having the time of her life and had actually managed to completely forget this morning’s incident. ‘That fair was really fun.’ She breathed.

‘Yeah I bet you thought it was.’ Hayden smirked as Joss flushed red.

‘Umm, what?’

‘Nothing, it’s private.’

‘Yeah, it was REAL private out there.’ Hayden had a look on her face when she knew something one of us didn’t want her to know, which usually meant she would tell the other one, depending on what it was of course. I looked at her confused and Joss was shaking her head a lot and opened her mouth to protest but... ‘JOSCELINE AND BILL WERE DOING IT BEHIND THE FUN HOUSE!’

‘No way, they wouldn’t do it behind there, they’re way too conventional for that.’

‘That’s what you think. It looks like they’ve decided to be more adventurous.’

‘What do you mean more adventurous?’ Joss was bright red in embarrassment.

‘What do you mean, what do you mean? Did you two just get bored of a normal bed or something? Or... Nooo... Seriously?!’ Hayden sat up staring at Joss who’s eyes were wide but wouldn’t look at Hayden in return. ‘You’re first time was at a fair?!’ Well that was even more information that I didn’t really need to know.

‘Joss, she’s joking right?’

‘That’s my business! And Hayden just because you and Tom are shameless that doesn’t mean Bill and I want the world to know okay? Seriously, can’t we talk about something else?’ She lay down and closed her eyes ending the conversation.

‘Well at least me and Tom aren’t at it in a field.’ Hayden finished. Joss said nothing, she simply stood and walked away to have a pedicure. ‘What?’ Hayden asked looking at me. I closed my eyes and shook my head at her. Then we both followed Joss out.

‘I think you should have a total make over!’ She sang completely changing her mood in a matter of seconds, good thing we’re at a spa or that just might not have happened.

‘Umm, I don’t think so somehow. It’s bad enough I was dragged here in the first place.’

‘Oh come on, we’re supposed to be spending the day together and doing everything together, it won’t be very good if you sit out when they fix our makeup and do our hair! It’ll be fun anyway.’

‘I think we have very different ideas of what is fun and what is not.’ Hayden insisted.

‘Okay fine, just sit out and be a spoil sport!’ Joss pouted sitting down.

Bill’s POV

‘So we’re all ready to go out for dinner right? We just have to wait for the girls to get back.’ Everyone was dressed as smart as we dare be short of wearing suits and ties. I made sure that nothing else could go wrong while my Mum was here, she’d just pulled up in the car again and we sat waiting patiently for her to come back on the bus.

‘Surprise! I’ve booked us all in at a hotel!’ She said coming onto the bus. ‘Shall we go?’

‘But, we need to wait for the girls.’ Tom explained.

‘Oh they can sleep on here, they’ll be fine.’ She rushed trying to get us out of the door. ‘Oh, look,’ she almost spat, ‘they’re here now.’ Since when did she start being this hateful?

‘Guys! Guys! Look at Hayden! Look what I made them do to her!’ Joss skipped over clapping and squealing as Hayden marched to the bus and up the stairs almost knocking Mum over. ‘Oh umm, Hi Mrs Bill’s Mum. Sorry we were just at the spa and umm, sorry.’ Quickly she followed Hayden up the stairs as Sasha looked at Gustav who made a motion for her to follow them up to.

‘Boys, I’ll meet you at the restaurant in an hour. Is that okay?’ Mum asked and looked at us almost apologetically.

‘Yes, Mum, that’s fine we’ll be there. And thanks for the hotel.’ She left and shut the door just as Hayden was hurrying back down the stairs bowling over Tom.

‘No! I’m taking it off right now! I’m not walking around with this crap on my face all night!’ Jumping on the sofa she was pulling at what looked like a pack of face wipes and for a moment I didn’t know why until we saw her face, Hayden was actually wearing makeup.

‘Let me see.’ Tom insisted and Hayden tried to fight but just gave in and let him look at her with a sour look on her face. ‘You look beautiful.’ Did Tom just really say she was... beautiful. That’s the least offensive compliment I think he’s ever given anyone!

‘You see I told you, you look good! But oh no you don’t listen to me.’

‘Who said I’m listening to him?’ Hayden shouted reaching up to scrub her cheek.

‘No!’ Joss, Tom and I all shouted. ‘Please keep it on, you’ll make a better impression on my Mum. And if you make a better impression you’ll keep Joss happy which will make Bill happy and everyone knows how bad it gets when they’re both in a mood.’

‘I’m not that bad.’ I mumbled.

‘Fine! Just all of you stop moaning at me, I’ve had Joss in a mood with me today already I can do without everyone else starting as well just get off my back and I’ll think about it.’

‘Well, we’ve got no time now anyway, go change quickly, we need to be at the restaurant.’ Sasha returned quicker than the others. In a blue dress and one of Joss’s bags, we thought she must have gotten to them.

‘You guys are gonna get a shock in just a few minutes.’ Sasha said smiling and looking at Gustav.

‘Why?’

‘You’ll see.’ Sasha laughed. She shuffled uncomfortably in her seat as she started to fix Gustav’s hair. ‘Oh make me stop, it’s like she’s infected me!’ She squealed jumping back not messing with any ones hair again. Moments later we heard shuffling on the stairs as someone came down. Sasha was smiling and everyone else was suddenly stunned into silence. Hayden had come down in heels, a dress and was still wearing the make-up.

‘Don’t get used to this. If it was up to me I wouldn’t even be going.’ Joss came down the stairs gleaming and constantly fixing Hayden’s hair who’d try to bat her hand away as we drove to dinner. ‘You are so lucky I’m too tired to fight you right now.’

‘It’s not that bad, you clean up nicely.’

Joss’s POV

At dinner I couldn’t help but smile at my achievement, I had managed to make Hayden... Hayden wear a dress! Simone still didn’t look happy when we arrived, I was just shocked she was so willing at showing it. While we sat and ate, it was almost quiet except for Simone asking plenty of questions about what had been happening, a few times we tried to say something but she just completely ignored us without a second thought. And when she did ask something it was either rude or insulting. Hayden was constantly trying to get comfortable in the dress I’d put her in so was already in a bad mood and by her expression wasn’t far from exploding.

‘So, don’t you girls have any family to go home to? Friends? Boyfriends?’ Simone asked addressing us for only the second time.

‘Oh umm well my family live in England so we don’t really ha...’

‘I didn’t think so.’ She finished. I was almost in tears, this couldn’t have been going any worse. We were trying, really and truly trying, we’d all dressed nice, we’ve all been polite Hayden and Tom have even been polite. And when Tom said Hayden was beautiful, I was so happy! He’s really trying. I just felt so bad for Sasha, Gustav and Georg as they sat uncomfortably around the table exchanging glances once in a while.

‘Tom sweetheart, haven’t you settled down with anyone yet?’ Simone asked and he nearly spat his food out choking.

‘Me? Oh, no, no. Still umm, available.’ Moments later his face contorted and he yelped a little, I looked to my right to find Hayden looking suspicious and figured she must have kicked his leg. ‘Actually umm, there is someone.’

‘Oh! Bill it won’t be long and you’ll be in a relationship.’

‘Well I sort of have a girlfriend already.’ Simone put her knife and fork down smiling and touched their cheeks lovingly. ‘My boys are all grown up! So, do I get to meet them? These special girls of yours?’ I wanted to run and climb into a very big hole then cover it back over again and never come out. Why do we have to do this in a public place? Could they have waited until we were in the car again or at least at the hotel.

‘Mum, You might not like this but I for one, and I’m sure Tom will agree don’t care. Please don’t shout or get mad okay? But,’ Bill looked up at me and smiled and I tried to cover my face, ‘it’s Josceline.’ He finished. His Mother suddenly didn’t seem so pleased that her boys had ‘all grown up.’ She looked at me as I looked back and tried to smile but could only whimper in response under the pressure, Hayden looked at me and cut in the conversation.

‘And I’m with Tom.’ She confessed sitting up straight and proud. ‘And for the record I don’t care if you care either.’ Hayden popped a forkful of food into her mouth making Simone almost jump up in astonishment. ‘I also think, we should leave before anyone starts shouting and screaming and because I’m more than sure Joss is about to cry her eyes out.’ And I think I really was. Hayden and Sasha both stood and lifted me so to guide me from the restaurant.

‘That went terribly.’ I whispered wiping away the tears. Everyone came back out and we all climbed into cars, Sasha, Gustav and Georg all took a second car with the intention of avoiding the certain argument. Tom drove as Hayden took shotgun, I had to share the back with Bill and Simone.

Hayden’s POV

‘How could you? They belong in prison!’

‘They are still here!’ I yelled into the back. I turned to see, in my amazement Joss was actually asleep even though everyone was shouting their heads off. ‘Shh! There’s people sleeping!’

‘The nerve! She’s fallen asleep! Could she be any more rude?!’ Simone said.

‘Rude? Rude?! Who are you to talk! She didn’t even sleep last night working so hard to make this good for you, she cleaned the entire bus and even attempted to cook a chicken. Then by the morning came around she was so tired so didn’t even notice the bus door open when she turned with the mop. She’s just been crying her eyes out over how you’ve speaking to her all night. She just wanted to make things okay between you and the girls, we all did. So yes she’s fallen asleep, because of you.’ Bill finished panting for breath with his arm around Joss’s shoulders now stroking her head.

‘She even made me wear a dress, believe me I am not a dress person!’ I added at what was probably an inappropriate moment.

‘I’m sorry, I didn’t know she’d been trying so hard. Bill, sweetheart if I’d have known how much she meant to you and how much she’d tried. And you, umm... Hayley...?’

‘Hayden.’

‘Hayden. I’m sorry, I am. I’ve been so rude. But just knowing what you’d done to even get here just gave me the impression you were all up to no good all of the time. I promise tomorrow I’ll be much better. Tom, Bill I’m so happy you’ve found someone, both of you.’
♠ ♠ ♠
ATTENTION PEOPLE!
ALLIE HAS BEEN BANNED!!!

I know we're both just as angry as you.
But never fear! She will still be writing for the story so it's not just my waffle you have to read you'll get something good as well XD

I think this is my longest EVER chapter... it is... 12 PAGES.
It's not even a good 12 page but you read it anyway... :))