So Here's to Living Life Miserable

Oh God NOOOO! lalalalalala!

Hayley’s P.O.V.

I was sitting comfortably in Alex’s lap in the living room laughing at something stupid Brendon had said when suddenly a moan came from upstairs.

“Umm… it sounded almost like-“ I began

Another moan

“Oh My God!” Brendon cried, “They are not-“

“Oh no! That last moan sounded like Sara moaning Ben!” Alex cried in terror

“Oh God NOOOO!” I cried in terror covering my ears, “lalalalalala!”

“Oh Jesus!” Brendon groaned, “I do not need to hear this!!!”

“They always do this!” Alex cried, “they have to go do it all loud when we’re here! Why can’t you tell her to like… stop it or something!? She’s your best friend!”

“She’s your sister!!!” I cried

“Ugg this is like my worst nightmare!” Brendon sobbed

“You know what!? We’re going to have to do this to them sometime!” Alex declared in annoyance.

I snickered, “umm yeah…”

Just then, as another moan came from upstairs, Ryan walked in.

For a moment he just stood in the doorway in confusion. And then it was as if you could see the gears click in his head. He turned the brightest shade of red I had seen yet… but this time he didn’t just look embarrassed. He looked pissed!

“Hay Ry-“ Brendon began, but before he could even finish the name, Ryan turned around and stormed away and he heard the door slam.

“What the hell?” I said in surprise

“Uh oh…” Brendon groaned

“What?” Alex asked, “Wait… does Ryan still… ya know, like her?”

Brendon just looked at us.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm glad you like the last one :D
comments?
subscriptions?