Love Games

Three

XXXXImage!

Matt looked at Kelsey for a split second before putting his eyes back at the road.

"Keep your eyes on the road and off of me, Sanders." Matt chuckled at Kelsey's behavior and rolled his eyes. Sooner or later she'd soften up to him. Seriously, how long would she be able to pull of the little bad girl attitude?

"What's with the attitude?" Matt smiled. He knew he was getting her nervous, that was part of his plan. He thought it was cute how she got all aggravated, actually.

"I'm stuck with you and i have to make sure you pass your exams." Kelsey groaned. Matt smiled at her and parked the car in his drive way.

"Babe, if i'm such a horrible person to tutor, why'd you agree to it?" He smirked. He totally had her there.

"Tutoring you makes my college application look prettier, Sanders. I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing this to make my college application look better." She said. Matt snorted, he wasn't taking that answer.

"Yeah, right." He laughed.

"You know," She said while Matt unlocked his door, "I could totally just turn around and walk home, I don't have to really do this. So you better stop your little cocky shit attitude, it's not working on me, okay?" Matt laughed. He couldn't get over how funny she was. He was loving every minute of this. Every single minute.

"Alright, alright." Matt smiled at Kelsey, "I'm sorry, okay? Let's just go inside and start studying. Deal?"

"Kay, whatever." Kelsey answered. Matt held the door open for Kelsey and walked over to the kitchen, grabbing a beer bottle from the fridge. He took another one out for Kelsey and held it out for her.

"Are you serious? You're going to drink alcohol while you study?" Matt rolled his eyes at her and put her beer back in the fridge. He was trying to be nice to her and she was still being a little stuck up bitch.

"I was just being nice by offering you a cool drink, relax man."

"Whatever, just get your books. I'll be in the living room."

"No," Matt said. He refused to study in the living room when his parents were expected to be home any minute, "Go up to my room. Third door on your right." He said. He sighed when Kelsey rolled her eyes at him before she walked out of the room.

How the hell was he going to make her soften up to him when all she did was act like a little bratty bitch towards him. Although his intentions were just to fuck around with Kelsey, it still really bothered him that she hadn't warmed up to him yet.

Matt put all his thoughts of Kelsey to the back of his head and walked up the stairs to join Kelsey. When he walked into his room, he saw Kelsey looking at the pictures and posters on his wall. She looked impressed from what Matt saw, and that put a small smile on Matt's face.

"That's my mom when she was pregnant with me." Matt said walking over to where Kelsey was standing. She was staring at the picture as if she was fascinated.

"Your mother was very beautiful." Kelsey said. Matt nodded his head.

"She still is." Matt smiled.

"Anyways, let's get started. Do you have your Canadian history book?" Kelsey asked.

"No, it's in my locker at school," Matt said, "I think."

"Wow, how the hell do you want me to teach you History when you don't have your book?" Kelsey said. Matt rolled his eyes, well there went their little moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm getting tired of writing this one in third person point of view but one with Kels and one with Matt... so in a few chapters I think it's going to be in first person point of view (Kels)

so finally i updated this

COMMENT