Your Love Cuts The Strings

Chapter 14

When I got home, I went straight to my room, speeding past my parents. I slammed my door, a stupid grin on my face. I just couldn't stop smiling. I flopped onto my bed and wriggled around in joy. All I could think about was him. Just him. No one else.

Oh, how I wanted to call him! I wanted to hear his beautiful, velvet voice. I wanted to know he was real.

"Oh, shit!" I exclaimed as I remembered that he had told me to look up his myspace. I sprinted over to my desk and clicked on the internet icon. "Load already, motherfucker!" I screamed.

"Jaden, what did you say?" my father asked.

"Oh, I said, 'I want to go to Fudpuckers,'" I lied. I heard him sigh. I copied him, sighing in relief.

Finally, after what seemed like hours when it was - in reality - only a couple of seconds, the screen loaded. I typed in Myspace and the screen quickly showed. The homepage was covered in Twilight propaganda. I bit my lip and smiled. I always liked that book. It was so good. I shook my head. I had to focus on the matter at hand. I quickly logged in and searched his name. "Ian Pattinson." I grinned. He had the same last name as Robert Pattinson.

One result came up and it was exactly who I was looking for. I swooned as I saw his picture. He was just as gorgeous in pictures as he was in life. I, then added him as a friend. Just as soon as I finished that task, my phone rang.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, yup, I'm now the official co-author of this story. Sorry about how this is basically just a filler. It shall get more interesting later. We promise!