Your Love Cuts The Strings

Chapter 15

Well, I kissed her like three times in a week and I've never been happier. I ran up to my room to get on Myspace. The screen popped up and I put in my information. I was logged in. It said I had a new friend request. My hand was moving by itself. My hand clicked on it and it was from her. Jaden. The girl that made me melt. And she was online!

Well, I think I'm going to --

"Vindicated. I am selfish, I am wrong. I am right, I swear I'm right - swear I knew it all along. And I am...flawed. But I am cleaning up so well. I am seeing in me now - the things you swore you saw yourself."

My cell phone was going off. I looked at the Caller I.D. It was Jaden.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Ian..." Wow, her voice makes me love her even more.

"Well, I'm going to the movies this weekend and I just wanted to know if you wanted to go?"

"Um...sure. What time do you want to go?"

"Well, I was thinking around twelve, if that's okay with you?"

"Sure."

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow," she said.

"Okay, see ya." I hung up my phone.

"So who was that?" Joe asked. He's my older brother.

"None of your fucking business," I spat.

"Language!" my mother called.

"Sorry," we called.

"Well, are you going to tell me?"

"No. Now get off my back."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well 2 updates in a day wow!

This chapter is decated to my new co writer

Monnless_Dark.

I love you gurl!!!!