The Beast

Ch18

Belle arrives back to town packing her belongings as she prepares to leave. He father passes away one night after returning home. She moves to New York city in hopes to never stick out again. Belle lays a empty book out and begins to write.

Dear Diary
Were to begin, I can’t imagine where I would be now if it weren’t for Vincent, He saved my life in every way possible. He taught me courage and to chase after the things that are important in my life. A day hasn’t gone by that I haven’t thought about him. I still make a trip to his castle every December. Visiting that place makes me feel closer to him. I can’t still see us dancing and walking in the garden. I sometimes wish he was still here, but I wouldn’t trade my time with him for anything else in the world. I have no picture of him and have never told anyone that I loved a Beast he exists only in my memories. I loved Vincent, love Vincent. I have decided on a title for my first book that I dedicate to him. I will call it Beauty and the Beast.

Belle looks down at her pregnant belly as a smile come across her face.
I still believe that I will see Vincent again, in one form or another.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Well thats the end
i hope you all enjoyed this story as much as I did writing it
This came out really good in my mind and I hope you all liked it
give me your comments please

in a alternate ending the old lady comes back to get the rose after Beast dies and Belle pleads to her to bring him back. She eventualy does only if he stays a beast and Belle agrees.

It was important to me in this remake to never see Beast in his human form. His aperance was never important to Belle and hopefully it wasnt inportant to you either.
Anyways thanks for reading I send my love to you all