Just A Dream

One Week

“Babe, you have to get up,” I heard a voice say in my ear. I groaned and rolled over and opened my eyes to meet those hazel eyes that fell in love with.

“But why?” I groaned and rubbed my eyes, trying to wake up.

“Because it’s your birthday and you are finally 18,” he said and sat down on the bed next to me and rubbed my back. I moaned and closed my eyes again.

“Your gonna make me fall back asleep if you keep doing that,” I said feeling myself wanting to fall back into a deep sleep again.

“Well, lets get you up then,” he said and pulled the blanket off and picked me up bridal style. I squealed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Matthew! Where are you taking me?” I asked kicking my legs. He laughed and kicked open the door for the bathroom.

“To take a shower with your stud of a boyfriend,” he said and sat me down on the counter. I laughed and leaned back against the mirror and watched as he got the shower ready and the towels for us. I soon found myself following his ass, a mighty fine ass at that.

“I know you like my ass babe, but I can feel your eyes burning holes into my ass cheeks, so stop,” he said leaning into the shower stall to turn it on. I laughed and shook my head and sat back up. He walked back over and stood between my legs and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped mine around his neck and down his naked chest, and stopped at his dog tags. I sighed and played with them.

“When do you leave?” I asked reading his name that was on the main one out of the three.

“One week,” he said and rested his head on my shoulder. I groaned and wrapped my arms around his neck tighter, never wanting to let go.

“I will be fine babe. I will come home and we can start on the family that you have always wanted. We will have the two girls and the one boy you want. I will get us that house out in the country with the white fence and the horse’s in the big back yard,” he said rubbing my back. I pulled back and looked deeply into his eyes.

“I don’t want you to make promises that you can’t keep. What if you get killed? What then Matt? I won’t get these things that you promise me,” I said trying to hold back my tears. He sighed and pulled away.

“Lets just take a shower and talk about this later okay? Today is your day,” he said and took off his dog tags and sat them next to me then pulled my shirt up. I lifted my arms and dropped them once my shirt was off. He picked me off of the counter and back on my feet on the floor. He stripped of his shorts and boxers while I took off my booty shorts and thong. He smiled at me and we got into the shower, not once saying a word to each other through the whole shower.