She's Like Heroin

Three : Almost Easy

♥ ♥ Synyster Gates ♥ ♥

It was the bus day. We just rode on it, and were heading for Fox’s place. I’ve been trying to avoid her, as much as I could. I found myself abnormal near her.

Jimmy sighed. “I want another Foxy hug!” he groaned.

“Why?” I asked.

“Just let her hug you, when you’re down, and you’ll see!” he mumbled.

“Meh, I never get anything useful from you.” I shrugged. He laughed.

“We’re here.” Matt announced as the bus halted to a stop. I looked outside, shoving the curtain aside. She was at the door of a magnificent house. She was hugging a couple of her –supposedly- friends. Two guys and two girls. The house was too awesome. Old-fashioned, if you wanna call it. It was built in bricks. Or it was designed to look as bricks, brown ones. The door was black. She turned around, and dragged her bag with her. I was wondering how a small creature could pull that.

I stood up, and walked outside. “Heya.” I greeted.

“Morning, Syn.” She smiled.

“Here, lemme take that.” I offered.

“Oh, you sure?” she asked.

“Yeah!” I half-shouted, taking the handle in my hand, and our hands touched. Her hand was freezing, which caused me to pull back my hand. “You cold?” I asked.

“Very!” she exclaimed, dropping her hands, pushing them into her jeans pockets. I took the handle again, and dragged her bag. It was heavy. I dragged it, and hopped onto the bus, before her. I got her bag in, and then offered her both my arms. “I can get on by myself, you know.” She felt offended.

“No. This thing’s slippery. Seriously, I took two months, to not fall off anymore.” I did!

“Umm, ok.” She leaned closer, and I leaned in, gripping her small waist in both my hands. I pulled her up to me, but something caused me to stumble back, and I still had my hands on her. We ended up on the floor, with her onto me. I was shocked at how light she felt. And how right she felt. She hit every right spot on me. I glanced to the source of the trip. It was Zacky. Fox was so red, as she stood up, and walked her way to the last seat.

“Zacky, you asshole!” I launched at him, half-strangling him.

He chuckled. “What?”

“What was that for?” I asked.

“I felt like it.” He smirked.

“God, you’ll pay.” I dashed to my seat, and picked up my guitar. I started playing on it, and just traced out. I noticed Taylor had her headphones on, and was listening to music.

She stood up, while the bus was driving.

I don’t belong here,
I gotta move on, dear.
Escape from this afterlife,
‘Cause this time, I’m right,
To move on, and on,
Far away from here...

“Whoa! Her voice is... not bad.” Zacky mumbled.

Jimmy tapped her hand, as she stood up, leaning on his seat. She removed one headphone, and turned to him, with wide eyes. “It’s not safe. Sit.” He said. “And... your eyes are scaring me.” He flinched.

“Oh. Sorry.” She mumbled. “Really sorry.” She added. “I was in my world, and you interrupted, so you get the shocked look.” She giggled, sitting next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder.

“No need to apologize. I was kidding. But you freaked me out.”

“Yeah, I tend to trance a lot. Get used to it.” She stuck her tongue out at him.

“That’s ‘Almost Easy’!” he pointed out.

“Yeah. I like that song.” She replied. “It’s got my kind of beat.” She smiled.

“And what’s that?” I asked.

“Umm, having both sadness, roughness and anger in a song... look,” she walked to me, plugged the headphones in my ears, and fast forwarded the song to the last 10 seconds, to the guitar and drum base.

“Ah.” I smiled. “I get you. It is angry.”

“Yeah.” She smiled. She sat next to me and watched me play, with a small smile.

“Fox, can I talk to you?” Zacky asked as he got up.

“Sure.” She followed him to the kitchen.

“I’m telling you, man, those two have some big shit going on!” Matt stated.

“Maybe he’s fucking her...” I trailed carelessly.

♥ ♥ Taylor/Fox ♥ ♥

“What’s up?” I asked, sitting on the counter in the tight kitchen.

“Syn remembers you.” Zacky stated.

“What? He can’t possibly-”

“Not clearly. Vaguely.” He interrupted. “Good thing you’re always decent.” He smirked.

“Why?”

“He remembers your tattoos, earrings, smile...” Zacky trailed.

“Holy crap! I... it won’t take him long before he finds out.”

“Mhmm, want me to tell him?” he asked.

“No!” I half-shrieked.

“What’s going on there?” Matt asked; his voice muffled.

“Nothing.” I shouted.

“So, what?” Zacky whispered.

“Just let the chips fall where their meant to.” I hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. “Thanks...” I whispered.

“You’re like Zina; except you’re more adorable.” He whispered.

“Thanks. You’re like a brother to me, too. The best one.” I smiled.

*~*~*~*~*

“Hey, Fox, I have to tell you that there’re only five bunks.” Matt started, after being crushed by Jimmy on Need For Speed.

“That’s ok. The bus is vacant. I’m sure I’ll crash somewhere.” I babbled, chewing my gum.

“You can have mine.” Zacky offered.

“No way in hell.” I said, sternly.

“Why not? You’re the lady. You should be comfortable.” Jimmy said.

“I am comfortable. Besides, the bunks are for you to rest. Not me. I’ll crash on the couch.” I tapped the seat next to me, meaning this one. The beige leathered one.

“You really are one-of-a-kind.” Zacky smiled.

*~*~*~*~*

It was nighttime already, and we hadn’t arrived yet. I was drowsing on the couch. Syn walked over to me landing a blanket over my head. “Hey~”

“We don’t have time for you to catch a cold.” He smirked.

“Hmm, thanks.” I got under it, covering myself as I lay down.

“Catch.” A pillow flew, hitting my head.

“Ouch! Hey! Stop throwing things onto my head!” I grunted, placing the pillow under my head.

Matt laughed. “Get used to it, kid.” He punched my head.

“Oh lord.” I sat up. “My damn head! I wanna sleep!”

“How about a no?” and Syn sat onto my lap. And was he heavy?

“Ughh.” I quit breathing.

“She’s turning pale, Syn.” Jimmy informed.

“Crap.” He turned around, facing me; his legs were on each side of mine.

My heart was beating erratically. “S-Syn.”

“Are you alright?” his hand caressed my cheek.

“I-I’m f-fine. P-please gerroff.” I stuttered.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because... I’m uncomfortable.” I whispered.

“Oh, c’mon, man.” Zacky grabbed him by the back of his collar. He fell on his butt on the ground, and Zacky chuckled.

“Zacky~” I groaned, helping Synyster up. He stumbled, and fell again.

“He’s too fucking drunk.” Johnny complained, standing. “I’m going to sleep.”

“Me too...” and soon enough, no one was around. Syn sat still on the floor.

“C’mon, Syn; get up!” I told him.

“I don’t wanna!” he pouted childishly.

“C’mon! You need to sleep.” I tugged at his arm.

“Sleep with me.” He whispered.

“What?” I asked in disbelief.

“Yeah. I don’t wanna sleep alone.” He whispered, shamefully; as if admitting a weakness.

“But...”

“I’ll tell them you fell asleep helping me to my bed.” He tempted. “I’ll let you have most of the bed.”

“C’mon. Lean on me.” I helped him up, leading him to his bunk. “Which one’s yours?”

“On the right.” His nose nuzzled about my neck.

I found it, and pushed him on the bed. He got under the covers, and shoved them aside to let me move in with him. I took the empty side, and Syn covered me, grabbing me by my shoulders, bringing me close to him. He rested my head on his left chest, and I heard his heart beating. It was calm. Unlike mine.

“Thanks.” He whispered.

“Good night, Gates.” I pecked his left cheek.

“Night, Davis.” He smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ummm, support is lovely?

XD

Please, I love commmmments~ weeee~

And I love this song; which happen to be Psycho! AND I LOVE SYSTEM OF A DOWN!

Ok, sorry, sugar-dose. Just had a hot chocolate!