‹ Prequel: Does He Love Me?

Guess What He Loves Me

It's Over

Ben pressed his lips together and looked down at the floor in front of him. I walked over to where he was standing next to the bed with a blanket wrapped around me. "And i thought you were different. You bastard, i hope you rot in HELL!" I screamed as i slapped him across the face. I stormed out of the room and grabbed all my stuff and drove to my parents house, while crying and trying to wipe all the snot and tears off my face so i could see. I changed into my clothes since no one was home and i threw every picture i had of Ben away and i deleted his number out of my phone. I was done with him.

I cried for about 3 or 4 hours before someone came home. My mom came upstairs and asked what was wrong. "Ben, thats whats wrong!"

"Ben? What happened?!"

"Hes a fucking liar and a whore!" I said between bursts of tears.

"Oh." was all my mom could say. "Hes not worth your heart if he makes you cry like this."

"I don't love him anymore! I hate him! Him and his stupid ass girlfriend! That whore! Oh my god!" I said slamming my head into my pillow. "How could i be so stupid as to believe all that he said was true?!"

"You didn't know this was going to happen."

"And i would have married him if she never would have showed up. Hes desperate to have sex with me i guess."

"Yeah. You just need to move on."

"Yes i do."

*Back at Ben's house with Stacey* *Stacey's POV*

"What the fuck Ben?!"

"I'm sorry OK? She woke up! I didn't think she would she only had a couple weeks,days left even!"

"You lied to me! You said she was dead! I feel sorry for the bitch, she actually believed you! I'm done with you! Good job, you lost both of us! Asshole!" I ran out of that house faster then i ever have. I got into my car and went over to Ashlynn's house. She was passed out on the couch as usual. "Ash! Wake up, dammit!"

"What? Oh hey what?"

"Ben's a fucking liar!"

"Well i could have told you that."

"Shut up. Jessie's alive. I caught them together."

"What?! Shes alive?! Is she ugly?!"

"No. Gorgeous."

"That sucks."

"Yeah. I think i might pay her a visit to sort this out."
♠ ♠ ♠
it'll get better
don't hate me because it didn't end the way you wanted it to.
:)