Status: Haites because I don't have time.

Qualities Of A Simple Wish

Time to move on

Danny took a few steps toward Meeka as they were standing in the hallway waiting for Zillaidma to come out from the room in which Ada was in. Zillaidma came out with a hand rubbing her eyes. She stopped crying. Meeka walked toward her and spoke softly, "Zill you should go home you look exhausted." Zillaidma stared in disbelief with a shocked expression and responded, "Me? Why would you care about me when Ada is in there laying on the hospital bed recovering from something more than exhaustion, for i can not stand sleeping."
Danny walked toward them and spoke to Zillaidma, "I know she has it worse but since she's not gonna wake up so soon i think it would do us all good if you rested that way we won't have you here in one of these beds." Zillaidma walked away toward the exit of the hospital and spoke back, "I guess i should probably go feed Shillix." Meeka and Danny took seats in the hallway chairs waiting for the nurse to come by with more news. "Danny, do you think she'll be alright going on her own?" Danny turned to her and replied, "Zillaidma is very strong. She can handle many things.You shouldn't worry so much Meeka she'll be back soon." Meeka nodded and stood up. He looked at her and she felt her stomach growl. "Let's get something to eat I got me the munchies!" Danny chuckled and stood as they walked to the cafeteria.

Meanwhile as Zillaidma drove through the freeway toward her home she looked at the time and saw it was 7:04 am she put in a CD and began listening to kill all your friends by My Chemical Romance. She pulled over at a gasoline station put some gas in the car and then someone called to her. "Zillaidma?" She turned and saw a small figure walking toward her.
"Zilly!"
"GABY!"
zillaidma ran up to her as Gaby tackled her to the floor. "Hey! what..where..gah!" As zillaidma squeezed the little breath that Gaby had she spoke, "I heard about Ada.Are you alright?" zillaidma looked at her and thought about her question then she answered it, "I am alright in the meaning of i am alive and well but emotionally i am unstable." she turned toward her car and they stood then she asked Gaby, "How did you know?" Gaby sighed and then replied, "Danny called me."
"Figures.."zillaidma said
"Let's go get something to eat for breakfast so we can talk." Gaby said.
"Sure, but i have to go feed my cat first. Tell me where and I'll follow you or do you want to come over?"zillaidma said
"Well how about we head for your place to feed your cat and from there we decide." Gaby said
"Sounds good."zillaidma walked toward her car and Gaby walked toward hers as Gaby followed zillaidma toward her home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aha new character!!!!
GABY!!
now she must read this story now that she is included muahahahahaha might as well include the tranny in the next chapter ..

I know i got off the topic but please wait for the future chapter for now read and comment please