Status: Haites because I don't have time.

Qualities Of A Simple Wish

At the hospital

Zillaidma walked to the door to meet her friend lying in the bed, She wanted to cry but held it in once more. Danny knew she felt bad but he felt worse thinking it was his fault. Meeka looked at both of them and went up to Zillaidma, hugged her and sighed. "You may go in now, one at a time." A nurse told them from a short distance.

"I'm gonna go first ,k" Zillaidma spoke quietly as if her voice was about to break.
"okay if you need anything we'll be here Zilly." Meeka spoke soft and sad as Zillaidma merely nodded and walked toward the door. As Zillaidma entered the room she saw her friend lying there it made her think of her dead cousin Martin. (The story of Marty was a story untold to anyone for the only living witness was Zillaidma.) Watching Ada in the bed with a respiratory tube shoved through her mouth so she could breath made her sad. "Ada, whether you can hear me or not i.." she began but did not finish as her voice began to crack.

She began once more trying harder to keep a calm voice, "I don't know if you can hear me, but i want you to know that I'm sorry. I am so sorry for allowing this to happen to you. Danny walked through the door and looked at her in shock for Zillaidma had tears running down her eyes. Danny walked to her and gave her a comforting hug, "What is it?" he asked her still shocked to see her tears streaming down her pale and thin face. She merely stared in reply not knowing what to say she tried clearing her throat to speak as clearly as she could but all she could say was, "I can't do this alone." her voice broke and she began hyperventilating and sobbed. Danny stared in shock but held her close to his chest he tried to comfort her by rubbing her back with his hand as he held her head with his other hand. "You won't do this alone I'm here and so is Meeka. Please calm down it's all gonna be alright, okay? " She looked up to him and nodded still crying silently and tried to gasp for air.

The nurse walked in and spoke first as if she was bored and then she saw Zillaidma and spoke very slow and concerned, "There's only one person...aloud at ...a...time."
"We'll just be a minute." Danny said quickly.
Then she walked out as if she understood what was going on. Meeka peeked in through the door with a pleasant and optimistic smile until she saw Zilly and her eyes widened as she hurried to her side she looked up at Danny and said, "Quit choking her it's my turn!"
Danny looked down and sighed as Zillaidma rubbed her eyes and hugged Meeka tightly.
"She's gonna be alright the doctor said so." Meeka spoke to them

"I miss her loud and intruding bark of joyfulness though."Danny commented to them as Zilly nodded and sniffed, "it's not long now she'll be back to try and brighten the mood."
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's the thing, I thank you for reading my story i hope i haven't bored you to sleep if i have i am truly sorry but i still appreciate you for reading this story Comments are awesome to get so please leave one for me Please

Special thanks to (Zilly and Meeka) keep rockin chicks