For the monsters that I've been.

How could you cry for me?

*Gerard's POV*

"Oh god! Here come all the crazy fan girls. We were so close to eating." Ray said closing the diner door and turning towrds a group of girls running at us. "Oh my god Gerard Way. The Gerard!" a girl screamed as she came to a hault in front of me. "Nice to meet you, now that my ears are bleeding." I said the last part under my breath. We signed autographs and took pictures until the group started to leave. We all turned, opening the door to head inside but a girl caught my eye. She was standing a little bit away. She was wearing one of our shirts that said 'From The Razor To The Rosary' and she was clutching our first CD to her chest. Her choppy black hair slightly swayed in the breeze as she bit her lip, nervously looking at me. "I'll be right in guys." I said waling over to the girl. Her big blue eyes widend in shock as I made my way over to her. As I stopped in front of her she took a step back, her face frozen in shock. Her mouth was sightly hanging open, her snake bites glinting in the sun. "Hello, I'm Gerard." I said smiling. "I'm Faith." she said in a raspy but cute voice.

I smiled, "want an autogrpah?" She looked down at her Cd. "Well I was planning on it but I saw you guys were heading in to eat so I didn't want to bother you." she said looking over at the diner. My smile grew wider. "It's no problem, here." I said taking her Cd and scraling my signature on it. "Thank you so much." she said in her cute little voice I was growing to love. She looked down at my signature and then me. Her eyes were glinting with tears. "You have no idea how much this means to me." A single tear slid down her pale cheek. "You are very welcome. And thank you for taking into consideration that we were about to eat." A huge smile spread across her beautiful face. "Well you should go eat." she said pointing to the diner. "Would you like to eat with us?" I asked. Her blue eyes grew wide in shock again. "Su-sure" she stammered. "Great. I'm starving!" I said heading back to the diner.

We reached the table and all the guys looked at Faith and then me. "Guys this is Faith. Faith this is Bob, Ray, Frank, and Mikey my brother. But I'm sure you already knew that." I smiled. She nodded her head and blushed. "You can si next to me," Mikey said patting the space nxt to him, "And Gerard can sit across from you." She smiled and sat next to my brother. "So Faith, how old are you?" Ray asked, glancing at her over the menu. "I'm 18." she answered.