Just Another Romeo and Juliet Story

Romeo...Where Are You Heading With This?

" I'm home..." I shouted as I walked through the front door. " Im here." My older brother Aiden shouted from the front room. I walked into the room and dropped my bag on the floor. " Hey Lindsey!" I said to my brother's girlfriend. "Where were you?" Aiden asked. " I was hanging out at Leo's with my friend River." " River who...?" He asked suspiciously. " I don't know his last name, we just met today, he's a sophmore." I said. " I know that guy, he's cool." Aiden exclaimed. "Watch out for his girlfriend though, she's viscious." Lindsey said. "Whatever, he's just my friend." I went upstairs to my room.

I walk over to my iHome and plug in my iPhone so I can listen to music while I do my homework. Then I sit down at my desk and take out the Algebra homework. I sit and I bob my head to ' I'm in Love With a Girl ' by Gavin DeGraw. Then my music stops and my phone rings. I walk over and check to see who it is... it's River.

" Hello." I say. "Hey Jaimee, what's up?" He asks. "Not much, just doing homework..you?" "Just thinking." "About what?" I ask anxiously. "This weekend." "What about this weekend?" "Well, me and Reina WERE going to go to the Bandemonium tour, but she canceled, so I wasted thirty dollars on her ticket!" He sounded disapointed. " I'm sorry River." "Well, you could go if you want to!" "Uhm...I will have to ask my mom, but sure! I will call you with the answer later!" I hang up.

"Mom!" I yelled walking into the kitchen. "Yes, dear?" "Mom, my friend River just asked me to go to the Bandemonium Tour Concert with him this weekend! He already bought the tickets and everything... can I go, please?" "Sure. I don't mind!" She said very mellow like. *Odd...much?* "Thanks! I love you!" I exclaimed running back upstairs.

I grabbed my phone and called River. "What's the verdict?" He asked upon answering. " I can go!" I said calmly. "Cool! I'll pick you up before the concert on Saturday." "Wait. Your girlfriend wont mind will she?" "Naw, I told her!" "Kay, bye!" I ended the call.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyyy sorry it took me forever to get that up..ive actually had that chapter done for a while..just too lazy to put it up!