‹ Prequel: You And Me Together

Forever

o1

I ran out of the church, Joe following close behind me. I laughed, and waved to Addie, Zack, Lia, and everyone else.

"Mommy!" Zack shouted. I went over to him, and bent down. He hugged my white gown.

"Where are you and daddy going?" He asked. For a two year old, they all could speak really well. I kissed his forehead.

"Mommy and daddy are going on a little honeymoon. We'll be back in a week, okay?" I asked. He pouted, but nodded. I messed up his hair, picked him up, hugged him, then handed him to Claire. She grinned.

"Come on little man, you're staying with me for a week. How much better could that be?" She asked. He giggled, and hugged her. I smiled. Joe lightly tugged on my arm. I looked back at him, waved to everyone, then followed him to the white limo.

He opened the door for me. I got in, him following me. He slammed the door shut, and rolled the window down.

"Bye Addie. Bye Zack. Bye Amelia. Be good." He shouted. Addie grinned at us.

"I'm gonna be be good for them!" She giggled. Everyone else laughed. Nick held her on his shoulders. The limo started up, and started moving. We both waved to everyone.

"So Mrs. Jonas, how do you feel?" He asked, looking over at me as he rolled the window up. I smiled, and rested my head on my shoulder.

"Well Mr. Jonas. I'm very tired, I was up half the night with Amelia, but I'm still pretty happy." I said. He wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my forehead. His hand slowly trailed down my back, starting to undo the zipper. I stopped him quickly.

"I kinda thought you'd try that, but at least wait until we're out of the limo, and in our hotel room." I smirked. He pretended to pout.

"But Aly, I want you so badly." He complained. I laughed, and kissed him swiftly.

"You already had me." I mumbled. He chuckled.

"I want you more. Again. And again." He smirked. I giggled, and slapped his arm lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. First chapter of the YAMT sequel. I was gonna make it longer, but I'm tired. And random such.
I'm going back to Fort Mac tomorrow to get more things from the old house. I'm also going to try and visit the 'Jakes'
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]