Fire In My Veins

Oh Shit

Logan crouched down into a tackle position and then propelled towards me. I managed to dodge him as he continued to charge forward. Some people screamed and scrambled away from him as he collided with the dessert table. Everything went crashing toward the floor. He sat there dumbfounded and rubbed his sore head.

“Are you kidding me?” I placed my hand on my hip.

“That has got to be the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.” I shook my head disappointedly.

“I was hoping for a challenge, although I shouldn’t have expected one from a dumb asshole like you.”

I turned around and left him there. I was going to get all my stuff and then take my car to The Pick and wallow in misery.

“Hey chick, watch out!” some guy yelled.

I turned around and was about to yell at them for calling me “chick”, when a body barreled into my stomach, knocking the breath out of me. My back hit the floor hard and a ringing sound started in my ears as I tried to gain my breathing back. I opened my eyes and found Logan on me, furious.

“You bitch,” he sneered and punched my face.

I felt a stinging sensation on my right check and tasted blood and my lip was stinging. Motherfucker must have busted my lip. There is going to be hell to pay.

“You’ll regret making a fool out of me.”

He punched my stomach repeatedly and sometimes went for my face. My body felt numb as he started beating me in front of everyone. This was just like high school except we were all ten years older. Logan stood up and began kicking me now.

“What now bitch? Huh?” he yelled kicking me.

Everyone was just standing and staring at me. They weren’t doing a damn thing.

“What the fuck are you guys doing just standing there?” a deep voice yelled.

Logan paused just for a second, but that was all I needed. I swung my leg towards him and swept him from under his feet. I watched Logan fall on his back. Before he could get back up, I jumped up and wrestled him back to the ground.

“What the fuck?” he yelled when I jumped on him.

I punched him right in the face, instantly breaking his nose. He yelled out and pushed me away.

“Damn cunt broke my nose!”

I looked back at him and saw his eyes get a little darker.

“You fucking bitch,”

Once again he charged at me and I stood up quickly. He was going to punch me right in the face while running. Before he could any damage, I swiftly moved to the side and grabbed his hand that he was going to punch me with. I twisted it around and held it behind his back, sending him to his knees. He cried out in agony as I smirked at him.

I placed my foot on his back and pushed him a little. He cried out and yelled at me some more.

“You fucking freak, let the fuck go!”

He started thrashing around and I only pushed him further as I gripped tighter on his arm.

“Say that again, I fucking dare you.” I hissed.

The audience was now cheering me on, except some fake blonde.

“Like, ohmygod.” She shrilled.

“What are you doing to my boyfriend you slut.” She yelled.

I turned to her and she was the most fakest looking person I ever saw. She had blonde hair, but I could see her brown roots showing. She had a fake tan along with fake boobs. They were melons.

“Let him go,” she yelled, stamping her foot on the ground.

As if that will persuade me to let him go.

“You know what,” I said smiling.

“You can have him back.”

I pushed him towards his girlfriend as she started cooing over him. I rolled my eyes and wiped away the dried blood on my lip.

“Ow,” I whispered as I wiped my lip.

It was stinging like hell. The audience started cheering and some were patting me on the back. I looked over the audience and saw some short shit holding my stilettos. He had black and blonde hair, which was awesome in my opinion. He wasn’t one of the tallest guys I’ve ever met, but hey, I’m not one to judge.

“Thanks,” I said and grabbed my shoes from him.

“No problem, he smiled.

He kind of looked familiar. I just couldn’t place my mind on it.

“You wanna grab a drink with me?” he asked.

I bit my lip unsurely. After the scene with Logan I was weary around guys especially here at the reunion. I shrugged my shoulders.

“Why the hell not.” I said and followed him to a table with four huge guys.

Upon reaching the tables, my blood ran cold when the guy started to introduced me to his friends.

Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I said I was going to reedit and update this story into something else, but I already typed up the fourth chapter I had to update!!
I hope you all can forgive me!! The new version of this will be coming soon!
Basically, it will be the same, but I'm just changing things around.
I hope you will all still be fans of this story when the new one comes!!
Thanks!
-silentwhispers