Fire In My Veins

SkyLynn Reyes wasn't the most popular or best looking girl in high school. She was overweight, had blotchy skin, braces, huge, nerdy glasses, and asthma. No one ever wanted to be her friend. But she was intelligent, smart, and had a great personality that nobody cared to acknowledge. She even skipped Sophomore and Junior year, but that only made her more alienated. Everybody saw her as a disease, they either stayed far away from her or made her life a living hell; it was either or. The teachers, principles, and counselors, did nothing about it.

Five particular boys made her life more miserable than them. She actually tried to kill her self. It was the worst two years of her life, until graduation. Ten years later she gets a letter inviting her to her high school reunion. She goes and encounters the guys who made her life a living hell. Will they go and break her again or will something else blossom besides anger?

A/N: This is my first story so I want comments telling me what they like or don't like or what I can improve on. I don't know much about A7X but I would appreciate anybody sending me any info about them. I might changed the description and title later on. I don't own Avenged Sevenfold, but they are hot motherfuckers though. Lolz. Thanks again everyone!