Status: Sorry about my epic grammar fails in chapter 7, it's all fixed now. Updates will be shorter but more frequent from now on. :)

The Bandwagon Effect.

........................................Image........................................

Jess Taplin, a 15 year old girl who lives with her mother, Lauren, in Las Vegas, has never been told about her father, nor has she met him. She's always quite curious, but her mother never even mentions him.
Jess and her mother share a distant relationship, and although she is a rather pretty girl, she is constantly bullied at school. She has no friends and nobody knows about her powerful singing voice, until one day, Jimmy, the new boy, starts to pay more attention to her.
When Jess isn’t at school, she’s locked up in her room playing her guitar or listening to her favourite band, For Our Hero.
For a reason that Jess is oblivious to, her mother does not like For Our Hero one single bit. Jess wants to know why, but never dares to ask.

This story will be written in the narrator’s point of view.
But if there are any changes, I’ll let you know.
Also, the stars in this are the boys from For Our Hero and Picture Perfect Skys.

Creds to the lovely Jess for letting me use her photo =)
A/N: I am aware that Jimmy has left PPS, but he will continue to be in this story :)