Status: Lost...

Carved My Name

Five

Okay, so I have a problem with standing my ground sometimes. I let certain things get a hold of me and drive me crazy before I have the chance to get back at someone. Looking back at all the times I "got back at someone" this has to be in my top five. I scared Jussi. I got my message clear in his mind. Honestly, I'm not afraid to go all Sweeny Todd on that cheating penis he owns.

"Can you-" I cut myself off, taking more thought to my initial question. "Go get Missy instead."

"You rang?" My first lover's lover smiled, coming into the kitchen without Bam having to call her.

"Got her." Bam sheepishly said.

"Thanks Bam. Missy, can you set out the plates? I pulled them all out but I'm kind of busy."

"Sure thing."

She took the square plates and laid them out on the large dinning table. While watching the food I saw Jussi coming down from the stairs. I pulled my eyes away from him and focused more on getting everyone here. Also, I'm waiting for Jacque. He has my sushi and he knows how much I like my sushi. He knows what kind of sushi to get me too.

For all that are confused, Jacque is my business partner. We've worked together for years now; right after Jussi left me for the fat ass skank. It took me a long time to trust him and let him in my circle of trust. Even now, four years later, I don't completely trust him. I'm waiting for the moment he screws up. That moment hasn't come yet. Jacque, the adorable French man is trying to prove himself to me.

He likes me a lot.
I'm starting to like him.
He’s the only one that can call me 'Love'.
Yet he translates it to be ‘Ma Cherie’.
That's better than what Jussi called me.

"Hey fuckers, get your ass up and come eat." Bam said to the guys [and skank] in the other room. He then went upstairs to get Claire for me. I heard Claire giggle like mad and her being carried over Bam's head like she's an airplane. I laughed back and silently told Bam to put her down.

"Did you wash your hands princess?"

"Yep mommy! Uncle Bam helped me."

"Thank you Uncle Bam." I teased. "What do you want babe?"

"Umm I don't know." She giggled.

"Sit down next to Missy and I'll surprise you."

"Okay Mommy!"

With Nollia trailing behind her, Claire climbed on the chair next to Missy. I lightly covered her Finding Nemo plate with food and set it in front of her. Going back and forth, I carried all the pots to the center of the table and plates filled with different entrée meats. People walked past me, getting their drink or trying to run away from the fluffy dog. The last person sitting down, I stood in my spot, filling a glass with Gin, Mountain Dew, Orange juice, and lemon juice.

"This is one out of... nevermind, who wants a Flip Juice?"

"I'll take one Ma Cherie." I shrieked and dropped the lemon on my plate. I ran to Jacque and jumped on him.

"You brought me sushi!"

"I told you I would Ma Cherie. You know I never break a promise." I smiled and pecked his lips. I took the sushi platter from him and a placed the sushi on a spare square plate. Like he asked, I got another glass to make a Flip Juice with.

"Babe, sit down." I told him. I saw him slowly take a seat on my left. Claire sat on my right, across from me.

That skank.
She's eying him.
She better stay away from Jacque.
Or those cheap boobs are meeting my favorite knife.

"Jacque! You came!" Bam smiled to Jacque.

"I told Annie I would. I hate seeing her disappointed." I happily skipped to my seat, putting the sushi platter close to me. Also in front of the skank.

Beat that, whatever the fuck your name is. You don't like sushi? Well I love it.

"Jacque... how do you know dear Ann?" Archize asked.

"We work together." He replied in his thick French accent. "We travel together and we are business partners."

"How long have you put up with her?" The skank asked.

"Nearly five years. She's a pleasant to be with."

"Because of those 'late' nigths." She whispered.

"I'm going to need something stronger." I muttered and got up. I shot down my Flip Juice quickly got a new bottle of Cooranbong Vodka.

It's vodka from Australia. It's a little pricey since it's hard to find, but I like it. I don't want to get too hammered. I just want to block out Jussi and his skank from my night. Maybe she'll leave Jacque alone thinking that I contaminated him by touching him already. God I hope so. One less thing for me to worry about.

"Now we can start.' I smirked and filled a shot glass with my vodka.

Quietly I ate my dinner while the rest of the group talked. Of course I softly talked with Claire or Jacque. I barely talked to the Finnish band that I once spent much of my time with. They had five years to talk to me. They expect me to warm up to them like when I met them? Well, they obviously don’t know me.

"Claire, talk to your daddy." I handed her the phone then finished eating my sushi. I didn't realize that the skank took this chance to confront me.

"Do you regularly curse and drink in front of a girl that you stole? Are you trying to screw her up as much as you are?" She said, not even looking at me.

"What the fuck?!" I shrieked, standing from my chair.

"You heard me."

"Are you kidding me?! Someone please fucking tell me why I'm not stabbing her!"

"Antoinette-"

"Don't you fucking defend her Jyrki. Or I will castrate you as well." I raised my knife then put it back on the table. "You! Who the fuck do you think you are? Telling me what I should do! I must be the stupidest person alive! Letting you stay in the same house as me! Claire is not your daughter! You don't know her! You weren't with her entire life!"

"And you were? You probably took her from her mother."

Forks loudly fell on the floor. Jacque choked on his drink. And Claire stopped talking at once. I let out a deep breath. I felt my heart pounded through my chest. All eyes fell on me. There's one subject no one dares confront me with. Unless they have the special privilege from me. Like my trust, it's a privilege that I don't give out all too frequently.

"I swear to fucking god, I'm fucking killing her." I whispered.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" Missy screamed at Jussi. Bam glared at the two of them.

My poor Claire. She's confused, scared and her dad is trying to get a hold of what's going on. Jacque stood up and took Claire out of the room her for her own good. I glared at that ungrateful skank with all hatred I hate. I felt myself go weak and reached out for the wall. I put my hand on my heart and breathed out rapidly. Hard alcohol, a fight, and a heart that's been fucked up, that sums up to be near death experiences.
♠ ♠ ♠
CONFUSING D-R-A-M-A
C-O-M-M-E-N-T-S <3