Status: Starting from the beginning. Being completely rewritten.

And All The Wounds That Are Ever Gonna Scar Me

Chapter 2

I woke up to soft kisses on my neck and an arm wrapped around my waist. I inhaled and smiled as his cologne filled my room. I rolled over and whispered a soft 'hello' to him as I ran my fingers through his already spiked hair. His warms lips pressed against mine as he murmured his soft 'hello' back.

"How did you get in?"

"I caught Frank and Jamia as they were leaving for work."

He pulled me closer to him and tangled our legs together as he kissed my neck softly. I giggled as I ran my hand over his chest. His white shirt fit him tight and clung to his muscles like a second skin. He dragged his teeth across my neck and slowly crawled on top of me, sliding a hand under my shirt.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply as his fingertips ran over my breast. As he kissed back he slide his tongue in my mouth and I mimicked him. He pulled back the fabric of the bra and grazed the tips of his fingers over my hardening nipple. I moaned softly in his mouth and gently bucked my hips against his.

He pulled on my bottom lip and reached behind my back to unclasp the bra. With a quick snap of his fingers the bra was unclasped, he smiled against my lips. I pulled off his shirt and ran my hand down his sculpted chest, tracing lightly over each line where a new ab would begin. He groped at my breasts and pushed my shirt up to expose them.

I bite my lip hard to hold back a moan as he ran his tongue over my nipples. His hand sliding down my bare stomach and underneath my panties. I soon began to mock him as I unbuttoned his jeans and slid my hand underneath his jeans and boxers. He moaned my name so softly in my ear as I wrapped my hand him.

He threw our clothes on the floor till we were both naked and begging to be touched. "Are you sure you are ready for this?" He whispered in my ear, his nails tracing random patterns on my inner thigh.

I smiled at my boyfriend and kissed his perfect pouty lips. "I am Justin."

===*===

He pulled me as close as he could to me and placed the softest of kisses all over my body. I looked into his eyes and felt my love for him grow even more, I traced over the bite mark on his shoulder and blushed. He traced over the hickey on my neck and kissed it softly, our legs tangled together as our naked bodies rested against each other.

"I love you with all my heart Jesse." He mumbled against my shoulder.

"I love you with all I have Justin." I whispered.

As he crawled out of bed and grabbed his clothes off the floor, my body ached to have him next to me. The sheets still warm from his body lay, my pillow smelt of his shampoo. I craved his touch more than ever, and even though he was only a foot away it felt like he was thousands of miles away.

I carefully followed him with my eyes as he went to his backpack and pulled out something from one of the pockets. I pulled the sheets tighter against my body as the craving for his touch became more intense. I begged for him to come back to bed but he only looked over his shoulder and whispered one more minuet.

Finally he crawled back into bed and wrapped his arms around me as I buried my face into his chest. I inhaled the scent of sweat and his own unique smell that only made me crave him more. I giggled as he softly traced circle patterns across my back and I pulled softly on his lip.

"Jess I have something I need to tell you." He looked me in the eyes and immediately a rush of despair hit me.

I tried my hardest not to cry because I knew what was coming. He was going to break up with me and this is why he came here this morning, and I misjudged it. He didn't come here to have sex for the very first time, he came here to break up with me. I hid the pain of my heart slowly breaking very well and forced the fake smile on my face. "You can tell me anything."

He reached down again and fished for something out of his jean pocket, he clasped his hand tight around something and smiled at me nervously. "Just listen carefully to what I have to say okay. And don't interrupt me."

He kissed me softly and slowly opened his hand to reveal a beautiful ring in the center of his palm. I looked up at him in amazement and began to speak but was cut off by his finger pressed against my lips. "Let me say what I have to say." He spoke before crawling out of bed and getting down on one knee.

"With all my heart I promise to forever be there for you. No matter the hardships that are to follow and the good times that are bound to happen I promise I will be the constant in your life. I will not run when things get hard like I know they will. I promise to love you for as long as you want my love. For you I promise forever a world of happiness and nothing will ever hurt you again. Will you do me the honor of being my wife Jessica Lynn?"
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? Comments?