The Commencement Of My Death

Thorns in my Bouquet

After a couple of hours and a couple of beers, The guys and I cleaned up the place so it didn't look like shit if the cops or the owner of our houses land property just randomly showed up or something. It took a while but after time passed and we finally finished cleaning up, I said good-bye to my friends. I thought about what my father was saying and why he would call me even though he already knew what the out come was going to be for actually calling my house.

The clock had now struck five thirty in the after noon. Thinking about my priorities I had remembered that my band, Tragedies Kiss was scheduled to be performing live in an abandoned warehouse featuring a rock fest. I had no idea why are manager Mr. Twiggz said that we should perform. I mean we'll make a lot of money if we win or lose and get a lot more fans but we were just not ready yet. At least that’s what I told him. I decided that I should go to the mall because my band doesn't even have matching outfits yet.

My cell phone rang just before I unlocked the car. "Hello?" I said in curiosity.

"Yeah, This is Kyle, your bro. I need you to come down to my apartment for a sec. I have to deliver something and I need or help okay?" Kyle replied.

"Wait... hold on a..." I stuttered in confusion

"Thanks for the help sport, I'll see you here in a bit, Okay?"

"Damn you Kyle, I really needed to pick up those outfits, Shit.... Fuck, I'm just going to have to get them tomorrow, Kyle you fucker" Draco said in frustration.

As Draco got into his car and headed towards his brothers apartment, he got another phone call. Being as stupid as all other Americans, he answered it while driving of course.

"Hello, this is Draco Estahbon and this better be damn well important!"

"Yes um, sorry to bug you kid but we need you at the music studio" said Mr. Twiggz

"Oh Mr. Twiggz, I am very sorry about that. I didn't mean to yell at you my good man. I'm just having some personal issues to work out is all."

"Ugh, I see.... well I was just reminding you of what you should be looking out for because this is important if you ever want to be famous enough to hit a Rolling Stones magazine cover some day." Mr. Twiggz replied with jolliness

"Hugh, well I actually have to cut you short here. I'm pulling into the apartment building parking lot were my brother has an apartment in the building, but I would love to chat more on this with you later. Good bye Mr. Twiggz."

Draco hung up on Mr. Twiggz before he could make an assurance of Tragedies Kiss performing live at the warehouse. Draco had no idea what he was about to get himself into when he was walking up those stair steps to his brother’s apartment...... And this is the root of Draco Estahbon’s Commencement towards death.