The Beach House

Block Party.

Image

Curling my light brown hair I straightened out my white wife beater and black sweater. Tonight was the annual block party, and tonight I was bringing a date.

I checked myself over once more and nearly frowned at how nervous I was. My thoughts where interrupted by a light knock on my bathroom door,

“Uh, come in” I said fluffing up my hair, “Hey James, does this look okay?” A nervous Joe Jonas asked, I turned around and smiled at him,

He was dressed in a light grey v-neck with black shinnies, his hair was straight with a light curl at the end.

“You look amazing!” I smiled kissing his lips lightly, “How about me?” I asked playfully spinning around; Joe rolled his eyes and grabbed my waist from behind pulling me out of the bathroom and into my conjoining bedroom.

“Don’t even fret” he whispered softly into my ear, I felt my cheeks heat as I turned around to face him, “You’re nervous too huh?” I smiled.

Joe chuckled and sat on my bed, “Yup, what if your friends don’t like me?” I sighed and smile sitting down right next to him, “They’ll love you, I don’t get why you’re so worked up by this, I mean you play in front of thousands every night.”

Joe nodded in agreement and stood up, “Well we can’t be late, we must make them jealous of our serious sexiness!” I chuckled and hopped onto Joe’s back,

“Let’s roll!” I chuckled as Joe galloped off.

--

The block party was surprisingly crowded, news must have gotten around that we were housing celebrates. I was still clinging comfortably to Joe’s back when I spotted a familiar blonde talking to an above average red head.

“Jess Davey!!” I screamed excitedly jumping off Joe’s back and rushing over to the duo. Jessica Rye was the first to notice me running their way as she stopped talking to Davey and ran my way nearly knocking us over.

“Jessie you’re going to crush me!” the tiny blonde let go and grabbed my hand bring me over to where my favorite red head was, besides Katrina.

“Davey!” I giggled standing up on my toes just to reach him, “Did you get more freckles?” Davey made a face and grinned, “Oh guys this is Joe, Joe this is Jessica Rye and Davey Hatched.”

Joe smiled and shook their hands. I watched as Jess started up a small conversation with Joe, I looked over at Davey who mouthed something to me,

”Are you two dating?”

Where we dating? That was a question we hadn’t gotten to yet, yeah we kiss and cuddle and do coupley things but he’d never asked me, we’d never brought it up, so I shrugged.

“Jamie hunny help me with the food?” my mom called over, I looked at Joe and smiled, Joe was laughing at something Jess said.

I hurried over and helped set up the buffet table, setting out food and drinks. “Funny seeing you here” A soft whisper tickled my shoulder. “What do you want Cody?”

He chuckled lightly and reached over me to grab a drink, “Just a soda James, just a soda.”

I cringed at his tone and shrugged it off as he walked towards his friends. I sighed and walked back to the little group,

“What did he want?” Joe asked through gritted teeth, “Soda.” I answered simply, furrowing my eyebrows.

Joe seemed to believe it as he continued chatting it up with Davey, “So James, thirsty?” Jess cut in nodding to the table, no.

I nodded and followed behind the blonde the refreshments table. “Oh he is so cute! Are you two dating?” I groaned and pored myself a pop. “Ugh, I don’t know, Davey asked me the same thing, he hasn’t asked or anything but we kiss and stuff, so yeah?”

Jess nodded, “That what it was like with Davey, actually it still kind of is.” I nodded. Jess and Davey have known each other since they where five, and since then they have pretty much loved each other.

Not one of them has admitted it yet, although they clam to be ‘dating’.

“Who wants to do some Karaoke?” Mrs. Ranerie yelled from the front of the small lifted stage, more like a box.

“This is going to be a long night” sighed Jess,

I sipped my drink and nodded, “You have no idea.”
♠ ♠ ♠
long time no update. I know and i'm sorry =[ anyway COMMENT AND RATE,

or drop in a comment on my profile i love talking to people,